Author Topic: Europe’s ‘Green’ Transition Put It Under Russia’s Thumb  (Read 101 times)

rebewranger

WRITTEN BY CHRISTOPHER BARNARD ON MAR 2, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Europe’s ‘Green’ Transition Put It Under Russia’s Thumb

germany solar farmGermany’s “halt” on the certification of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline on Tuesday is a classic case of too little, too late — a fact made all the more painfully clear in light of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. [bold added]

Oil and gas still flow through Nord Stream 1 and many other Russian pipelines to Europe, and the continent has no choice but to keep importing the fossil fuels that finance Vladimir Putin’s offensive.

We all saw this coming. Europe’s supposed “green” energy transition disregarded energy security and common sense, and Ukraine is now paying the price.

The world will never tackle climate change if it’s in a constant state of geopolitical energy insecurity, relying on authoritarian regimes like Russia and China to meet its basic needs.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/europes-green-transition-put-it-under-russias-thumb/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Europe’s ‘Green’ Transition Put It Under Russia’s Thumb
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2022, 05:10:49 pm »
Global Climate Change hoax = Global Communist plot to weaken the West

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.