Author Topic: Fauci Knew of COVID Information Being Withheld by China in January 2020: Report  (Read 471 times)

Offline Kamaji

Fauci Knew of COVID Information Being Withheld by China in January 2020: Report

By Eric Lendrum
March 3, 2022

Anthony Fauci, longtime director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), was apparently well aware that the Chinese government was withholding crucial information about the coronavirus as far back as January 2020.

The Epoch Times reports that new documents uncovered by Judicial Watch reveal communications between NIAID and their Chinese counterparts which signal that the American agency actively coordinated with the Chinese leading up to the pandemic, and subsequently covered up the fact that China was withholding information.

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2022/03/03/fauci-knew-of-covid-information-being-withheld-by-china-in-january-2020-report/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Rope, tree, Fauci
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Puhleeeze! As a co conspirator Fraudci had all the same information from the start! And by from the start I mean before the chicoms actually weaponized it.

Offline EdinVA

Fauci paid for the virus so he knows the diagnosis, contagiousness and the cures... He cannot dump this on china alone..

Online roamer_1

Puhleeeze! As a co conspirator Fraudci had all the same information from the start! And by from the start I mean before the chicoms actually weaponized it.

EXACTLY. He was FUNDING IT.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
EXACTLY. He was FUNDING IT.

BINGO!!!  I posted links to that information long ago.  It wasn't difficult to connect the dots.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
BINGO!!!  I posted links to that information long ago.  It wasn't difficult to connect the dots.
Yes, you did.
as for connecting the dots, not hard at all, and the paper in Nature from 2015 confirmed it.

What's more damning, and I do not know where to find the clip, was that Fauci testified that "this administration will face a surprise pandemic" in 2017 (IIRC). I believe, before a congressional committee.
Pandemics come and go, but for the head of NIAID to pin the future emergence of one down to within a three or four year span with any level of professed certainty sure tripped a flag with me.
That it involved a pathogen he had a hand in developing indicates intent, forethought, collusion, planning, and mass murder in the first degree.

Edit: Okay, I found it. It was during a forum on pandemic preparedness at Georgetown in 2017. The usual suspects are trying to downplay the remarks, but considering Fauci's knowledge of the pathogen and relationship with the Chinese, I'm not buying that crap. https://www.healio.com/news/infectious-disease/20170111/fauci-no-doubt-trump-will-face-surprise-infectious-disease-outbreak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh3twYon8pc

Interesting that YouTube warned me that If I watched I would be tracked!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 09:27:13 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

Yes, you did.
as for connecting the dots, not hard at all, and the paper in Nature from 2015 confirmed it.

What's more damning, and I do not know where to find the clip, was that Fauci testified that "this administration will face a surprise pandemic" in 2017 (IIRC). I believe, before a congressional committee.
Pandemics come and go, but for the head of NIAID to pin the future emergence of one down to within a three or four year span with any level of professed certainty sure tripped a flag with me.
That it involved a pathogen he had a hand in developing indicates intent, forethought, collusion, planning, and mass murder in the first degree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puqaaeLnEww

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Chi-coms were withholding information in December, November, October, 2019, if not earlier.

I recall watching CNBC - on multiple occassions, different guests commented on various reports or accounts of a stange new virulent pnuemonia in Wuhan.

Covid-19 is what we get for conducting business with Communists.  I hope the cheap Nikes and iPhones were worth it.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright