Author Topic: Tell me a story, Uncle Joe  (Read 91 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tell me a story, Uncle Joe
« on: March 03, 2022, 02:03:36 pm »
March 3, 2022
Tell me a story, Uncle Joe
By Terry Paulding

I know much has already been written about the “State of the Union” speech. I must admit, I heard only one pair of sentences live, “on accident,” as the kids say. It made me want to hold my hands over my ears and shout “lalalalalala.” Those sentences—Uncle Joe actually said, “One way to stop inflation is by driving down wages and making Americans poorer. I think I have a better idea to fight inflation: Lower your costs, not your wages.”

First, explain to me, please, Uncle Joe, how lowering wages would have cut inflation. Explain to me how, if someone must commute to his job, but can barely pay for gas with the higher price at the pump, and is barely making enough now to deal with the higher grocery prices to feed his family—how would cutting his wages have stopped inflation? By letting his family starve? I guess that’s one solution. I mean, homeless people here in California get paid pretty well, after all!

Uncle Joe, please, tell me how you propose we can lower costs to end inflation. Seems like your own actions set us on a vicious cycle of escalating those costs! We no longer have energy independence—remember that from a mere 14 months ago?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/tell_me_a_story_uncle_joe.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Tell me a story, Uncle Joe
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2022, 03:37:38 pm »
Wage and price controls are coming.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Kamaji

Re: Tell me a story, Uncle Joe
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2022, 04:08:01 pm »
Wage and price controls are coming.

Yup.