Author Topic: CDC refusing to publish data collected on booster effectiveness; FDA expert begs, ‘tell the truth’  (Read 731 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CDC refusing to publish data collected on booster effectiveness; FDA expert begs, ‘tell the truth’
February 22, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is reportedly withholding a mountain of data concerning the impact of COVID, specifically booster shots in certain demographics, and some in the scientific community are calling them out, demanding the agency “tell the truth.”

The CDC, headed by Dr. Rochelle Walensky, published its first significant data on the effectiveness of boosters in adults younger than 65 two weeks ago. But it hasn’t shared results on those aged 18-49, who are coincidentally the least likely to benefit from getting boosted. The agency has also withheld information on child hospitalizations, scientists claim.

“Two full years into the pandemic, the agency leading the country’s response to the public health emergency has published only a tiny fraction of the data it has collected, several people familiar with the data said,”  The New York Times is reporting.

Kristen Nordlund, who is a spokeswoman for the CDC, claimed the agency has been slow to release the data “because basically, at the end of the day, it’s not yet ready for prime time.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/02/22/fda-expert-challenges-cdc-to-tell-the-truth-for-allegedly-burying-key-data-on-booster-efficacy-1204253/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

They don't want to publish the very data that will prove they've been lying to us all along.  Or that there are potentially significant long-term risks with the vaccines.

Offline mountaineer

A college friend of mine recently was rushed to the ER with stroke symptoms. Diagnosis: Bell's Palsy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Afshine Emrani MD FACC
@afshineemrani
Pfizer vaccine data.  Pfizer wanted you to wait till 2085 to know that the vaccine you took has 9 PAGES of side effects.  Start with page 30.  I've never seen anything like it.  I can't even get my head around this.

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
6:06 PM · Mar 1, 2022·

https://twitter.com/afshineemrani/status/1498796849116823556
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If these vaccines are so "safe and effective" you would think that data would be all over.
Ergo, there is something to hide. Already. No need to wait, release the data and update it later.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
CDC is in process of publishing the hard data.  But anyone that knows scientific publishing knows the path is slow. 

FACT is, these vaccines have a max efficacy of 40%.

FACT is, a vaccine is usually pulled from the market when 25 - 50 people die.  To date, there are about 7,000 deaths from these vaccines, and that ONLY includes those that have died from day 15 and beyond.  If they were to include day 1 to day 14, the number of deaths would by north of 70,000 in the USA.  Yeah, that's right.  And the number of permanently damaged individuals, including children is bigger yet.

Truth, you don't want to know the damn truth.

Suffice to say, Dr Mengele Fauci will not be removed soon enough to satisfy my sense of justice.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
CDC is in process of publishing the hard data.  But anyone that knows scientific publishing knows the path is slow. 

FACT is, these vaccines have a max efficacy of 40%.

FACT is, a vaccine is usually pulled from the market when 25 - 50 people die.  To date, there are about 7,000 deaths from these vaccines, and that ONLY includes those that have died from day 15 and beyond.  If they were to include day 1 to day 14, the number of deaths would by north of 70,000 in the USA.  Yeah, that's right.  And the number of permanently damaged individuals, including children is bigger yet.

Truth, you don't want to know the damn truth.

Suffice to say, Dr Mengele Fauci will not be removed soon enough to satisfy my sense of justice.
Agreed!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New York actually published their own efficacy data. The Pfizer shots had a walloping 12% efficacy in children this past winter. 12%! Teens had a slightly higher 48% efficacy rate.

Maybe that's why they're dropping the vaccine passport/mandate idea.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024