Author Topic: Trump warns 'world war' could be next as Russia continues invasion in Ukraine  (Read 392 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think Trump probably knows Putin very well. Meanwhile .... Sloe Joe hides out in Delaware.

Trump warns 'world war' could be next as Russia continues invasion in Ukraine

EXCLUSIVE: ORLANDO, Fla. — Former President Trump warned that Russia’s multi-front invasion in Ukraine could lead to "world war" and told Fox News Digital that the Biden administration is going to have to "do a lot more than just sanctions" to stop Russian President Vladimir Putin.

During an exclusive one-on-one interview with Fox News Digital on the sidelines of the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Saturday, the former president said Russia’s war on Ukraine "never should have happened."

"It is a horrible thing. It would never have happened under any circumstance, and it is what it is," Trump said. "But there's great bravery being shown, and I think they’re doing one hell of a job—much more so than anybody would have thought possible."

When asked if he had a message to Putin, the president said: "I have no message."

"I just think it's a shame that this is going on. It's something that should not be going on," Trump said.

"Thousands of people, I mean, this can lead to much bigger than this one area," Trump warned. "This could lead to a lot of other countries and can lead to world war."...........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-world-war-russia-invasion-ukraine
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.