Author Topic: Joe Manchin’s Reponse to Biden’s SOTU Is Solid Gold  (Read 169 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Manchin’s Reponse to Biden’s SOTU Is Solid Gold
« on: March 02, 2022, 02:50:38 pm »
Joe Manchin’s Reponse to Biden’s SOTU Is Solid Gold
By Bonchie | Mar 02, 2022 8:30 AM ET

On Tuesday evening, President Joe Biden delivered his first State of the Union address to a nation battered and beaten by the results of his policies. The president meandered into the House chamber to raucous applause from his party members in a manufactured spectacle that only added insult to injury.

Taking the podium, Biden began a speech that was largely recognizable, lifting various applause lines from past remarks. In doing so, he made no admission that any of the country’s woes happened on his watch due to his decision-making.

In my initial write-up, written about the time Biden began to headbutt people in the audience on his way out (no, I’m not kidding), I opined that the speech was incoherent, focusing on a dead agenda and offering no workable solutions whatsoever. Apparently, I wasn’t the only one who noticed. Sen. Joe Manchin was asked about the president’s messaging and gave a response that was solid gold.

https://twitter.com/alexanderbolton/status/1498861738934083586

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/03/02/joe-manchins-reponse-to-bidens-sotu-is-solid-gold-n530370
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Joe Manchin’s Reponse to Biden’s SOTU Is Solid Gold
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 04:24:50 pm »
[...] about the time Biden began to headbutt people in the audience on his way out (no, I’m not kidding)[...]

Um, what?  Did I miss this? 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 04:29:29 pm »
Um, what?  Did I miss this?

Joe's handlers said he'd get head after the speech was over, and he took it literally.

888mouth

(did I go too far?  :silly:)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2022, 04:45:23 pm »
That's just Creepy Uncle Joe being creepy with the ladies.

Build Back Better   Drill, Baby, drill!

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.