Author Topic: Biden’s SOTU Address Was A Playbook For How Dems Plan To Take On Midterms, 2024  (Read 117 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s SOTU Address Was A Playbook For How Dems Plan To Take On Midterms, 2024

Shelby Talcott
Senior White House Correspondent
March 02, 2022 12:26 AM ET

President Joe Biden’s State of the Union (SOTU) address gave Americans a glimpse into what could be the Democratic Party’s plan to take on midterms and the 2024 election.

The president’s speech saw significant departures from previous party rhetoric around COVID-19, immigration and police, and subtle pivots on issues that have dragged his poll numbers.

Biden’s promise of death for the unvaccinated over Christmas became a plea for schools to remain open and in person. Inflation, for Biden, became a cause for buying American, a slogan that often polls well.

Biden seemed to take note of Republican’s election win in Virginia, where former Democratic Governor Terry McAuliffe had made former President Donald Trump a centerpiece of his campaign. The president didn’t mention Trump by name a single time. And the January 6 riot — a subject Democrats often bring up and focus on — played no role in Biden’s SOTU address.

Throughout his speech, which began with lengthy remarks regarding the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the president mentioned a few new policy plans. Largely, however, he opted to tout his administration’s already-existing agenda and plans, trying to paint them in a fresh light for tired Americans.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/03/02/joe-biden-state-of-the-union-address-2022/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I have noticed the last few days that the Dems are calling Brandon a *war time POTUS*...which is funny since he seems to confuse Ukraine with Iran.. :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

They're going to make a major fake move to the center - with the connivance of the MSM - but won't mean a single word of it.

Offline LMAO

They're going to make a major fake move to the center - with the connivance of the MSM - but won't mean a single word of it.

They did this back in the 2002 midterms were they tried the sound tough on the war on terror and all made sure that they were seen carrying guns in campaign commercials or hunting

Of course it didn’t work. And 2002 Democrats were not as far to the left as today.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy