Author Topic: Media misleading public on Russia to protect Democrats  (Read 113 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Media misleading public on Russia to protect Democrats
« on: March 02, 2022, 02:19:37 pm »
March 2, 2022
Media misleading public on Russia to protect Democrats
By Richard McDonough

The media were thrilled in late February 2022, when, immediately after Putin’s invasion of Ukraine, Trump called Putin a “genius.”  On Feb. 23, 2022, MSNBC’s Ja’Han Jones, attempting to revive the Russia-hoax that gave leftist lives meaning until it became clear that it was a Hillary Clinton-funded hoax, claimed that it is “obvious” that “Donald Trump … is acting like a Russian agent”.  Jones claims that Trump “praised Russian President Vladimir Putin’s military aggression against Ukraine as fears of war in the region grow” and that Trump “continues to be open in his support for the Russian government and its goals.”

Both claims are transparently false.  If one is going to discuss any issue seriously one must be able to make distinctions, especially simple ones.  This used to be taught in our universities in the old days when they taught basic English-language comprehension and critical reasoning but that was before they became adolescent political organizations.  Assuming that one can distinguish between a person and an invasion, which should be easy because the person at issue (Putin) weighs about 155 pounds whereas an invasion involves lots of tanks and explosions, Trump praised Putin’s intelligence, not his invasion.  Trump explicitly says in the same discussion that if he were president, he would have successfully opposed Putin’s government and goals.  Hopefully, Jones can manage this taxing distinction in future.

Trump praised Putin for several reasons.  First, Trump is a political realist, MSNBC and the Muppets (and what remains of most of the news media and Democrat Party) are not.   Since Putin’s job as president of Russia is to defend Russian interests, Trump expects him to do so.  Jones may hope that Putin agrees to sing “We are the world” with Biden and Mary Poppins but it isn’t going to happen and would have no consequence if it did.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/03/media_misleading_public_on_russia_to_protect_democrats_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Media misleading public on Russia to protect Democrats
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 02:40:21 pm »
Of course they are.  The MSM have been the democrat party's propaganda mouthpiece for more than 20 years now.

Offline LMAO

Re: Media misleading public on Russia to protect Democrats
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 08:32:51 pm »
It’s not just Russia that the media is trying to mislead the American people on to protect Democrats
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy