Author Topic: Joe Biden’s Plan to Defeat Inflation: ‘Lower Your Costs’  (Read 652 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden’s Plan to Defeat Inflation: ‘Lower Your Costs’

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 1 Mar 2022

President Joe Biden said his plan to fight inflation is to “lower your costs, not your wages,” during his first State of the Union address on Tuesday.

After Biden and his advisers pretended for months that inflation would be “transitory,” it appears he is ready to address the issue. During his State of the Union speech, Biden addressed his plan to fight inflation.

“One way to fight inflation is to drive down wages and make Americans poorer,” Biden said Tuesday evening. “I have a better plan to fight inflation: Lower your costs, not your wages.”

According to Biden, his three-step plan to lower costs in different sectors will address the highest inflation levels our country has seen in over 40 years. Biden said cutting the costs of prescription drugs, energy, and child care are included in his plan to defeat inflation. However, Biden failed to explain how the costs would be lowered or how they would impact inflation rates.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/01/joe-biden-plan-defeat-inflation-lower-costs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Joe Biden’s Plan to Defeat Inflation: ‘Lower Your Costs’
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 02:14:41 pm »
:facepalm2:

Gosh!  Lowering your costs!  Who would have thought it?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 03:02:52 pm »
:facepalm2:

Gosh!  Lowering your costs!  Who would have thought it?

The problem nothing he suggested would lower costs.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DB

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2022, 03:04:48 pm »
Price controls?

Moron.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2022, 03:08:57 pm »
Price controls?

Moron.

Do you think they’ll attempt that?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2022, 03:21:20 pm »
Do you think they’ll attempt that?

As a last ditched desperate move, hell yeah he will.  I'm having mid '70's flashbacks as I speak.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2022, 03:26:44 pm »
Moonbats, The Next Generation, aren't old enough to remember the 1970s.

Is it possible that some rabid Moonbats would suggest to bring back these epic fails from the 1970s?

- rent control
- price controls
- rationing

Oh, most certainly.  If they haven't seen it before, it's new to them.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2022, 03:33:16 pm »
Moonbats, The Next Generation, aren't old enough to remember the 1970s.

Is it possible that some rabid Moonbats would suggest to bring back these epic fails from the 1970s?

- rent control
- price controls
- rationing

Oh, most certainly.  If they haven't seen it before, it's new to them.

What most striking I remember were the retailers emptying specific items from  shelves because they (rightfully) refused to sell products at a loss.   Biden's at least 10 years older than me, so he has to either forgot, or was too busy kiddie fiddling with his babysitters.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2022, 08:52:55 pm »
Biden sings dances and lies as he slowly burns America and Western nations down to the ground with Putins assistance, with impressive kobuki theater that takes actual intelligence to realize what being done.  Economies and freedoms mostly first, with the Ukraine to take people interests, while its all happening.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online rustynail

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2022, 09:23:38 pm »
Free cheese is what we need.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2022, 09:38:42 pm »
Obama's attitude was always one that Americans have too many choices.

There's no logical reason for you to have 6 different brands of olive oil from which to select.

The current price of automobiles today proves that we're a lot closer to Cuba's attachment to much old cars than many realize.

After all, for WTF do you need all that crap?  Lane changing warnings?  Emergency front collision brakes?

Look, if somebody crosses the double line to hit me head-on, I want the ability to steer and accelerate the hell away from HER.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DB

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2022, 10:07:22 pm »

There's no logical reason for you to have 6 different brands of olive oil from which to select.

The current price of automobiles today proves that we're a lot closer to Cuba's attachment to much old cars than many realize.

After all, for WTF do you need all that crap?  Lane changing warnings?  Emergency front collision brakes?

Look, if somebody crosses the double line to hit me head-on, I want the ability to steer and accelerate the hell away from HER.    :laugh:

I thought that was Bernie.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2022, 10:25:43 pm »

Then pay attention. I think you'll find that all that crap really does not justify it's existence - Especially when you consider the downside... Nobody can remotely shut off my pickup. Nobody can track me by my pickup passing RFIDS or by use of satellite.. All I need to do to disappear from the grid is shut off my phone.

Always liberty is given up for comfort and security.

WHo the hell needs a pickup that rides like a caddy and has butt-warmers? That should be telling you something.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2022, 10:30:02 pm »
Then pay attention. I think you'll find that all that crap really does not justify it's existence - Especially when you consider the downside... Nobody can remotely shut off my pickup. Nobody can track me by my pickup passing RFIDS or by use of satellite.. All I need to do to disappear from the grid is shut off my phone.

WHo the hell needs a pickup that rides like a caddy and has butt-warmers? That should be telling you something.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2022, 10:34:32 pm »
I thought that was Bernie.

@DB

Come on...you know who's pulling the strings here.

All they had to say last night was that due to the Russia/Ukraine Invasion, we're going to have to ramp up the oil and gas production...don't worry, we're going to keep our focus on Green Energy but for National Security reasons we implore The Squad to get their collective heads out their asses.

But they didn't. 
Because Obama. Does. Not. Give. A. ***k.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2022, 05:47:52 am »
One word comes to mind:

C   L   U   E   L   E   S   S   !

Offline christian

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2022, 08:07:29 am »
Where are the liberals that should be screaming, I told you so, see any thing is better than Trump being in office, aren't you glad you believed me ? ? ? Trump is  gone and we are living in the promised paradise, utopia, just like we told you!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2022, 11:47:05 am »
Free cheese is what we need.
More binding than the Constitution, apparently.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2022, 11:52:02 am »

I don't want something that automatically stops my vehicle when someone is blocking the road. Speeding up might be the appropriate response. (If Reginald Denny had kept driving, he might still be driving).

Most of mine don't have that junk at all, and the one vehicle with heated seats....well, that just felt creepy to me. I don't use them.

As for lane change warnings, here when they pave the roads they put rumble strips down the center and on the sides. Good enough to wake you up!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2022, 11:52:31 am »

Yep!

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2022, 05:48:22 pm »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2022, 02:24:54 am »
He wants you to wear a sweater instead of heating your house, or to open a can of beans to eat rather than grilling a hamburger.

He is disconnected from any part of America and belongs in North Korea as Kim's spokesman.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2022, 02:31:46 am »
Biden said cutting the costs of prescription drugs, energy, and child care are included in his plan to defeat inflation.

Great plan... So we get rid of your dozen limos, private helicopters and 747's and you can take a taxi if you need to go somewhere.
We can rent out the white house and will pay for you to live in a efficiency condo.

If you are hungry, go to the grocery store and you can fix your own meals and wash your own dishes and take your own dog for a walk and pick up his crap.

Toss your deadbeat son out on the street and let him work for a living.

Still want to talk to me about cutting my expenses?

Offline christian

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2022, 06:18:47 am »
Defeat inflation,while the democrats live like ultra-rich kings, save the planet accept abject poverty, and freeze/starve to death in the winter.  The ultra-rich certainly are not going to do without, sukkas.  Putin needs your money to become a world wide dictator.

Online rustynail

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2022, 12:07:44 pm »
Whip Inflation Now!