Author Topic: Jim Jordan lays out 3 investigations a GOP-led House would pursue  (Read 196 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Jim Jordan lays out 3 investigations a GOP-led House would pursue

The Ohio Republican also said Biden doesn't have accomplishments to discuss at the State of the Union address on Tuesday evening.

Nicholas Ballasy

Updated: March 1, 2022 - 12:32am

During a pre-State of the Union media day on Capitol Hill, Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, was asked to identify the top investigative priority House Republicans would pursue if the GOP takes back the House in November 2022.

Unable to limit himself to just one, Jordan instead enumerated three.

"All the lies from the misinformation, the disinformation from [Dr.] Fauci and the CDC," he began. "That is because they knew from the get-go [coronavirus] came from the lab, likely came from a lab, gain of function likely done, and our tax dollars were used."

His second priority was the illegal immigration crisis at the southern border.

"I mean, this is intentional, this is deliberate, there's no other logical conclusion you can reach," Jordan said. "So we have to investigate the border situation, two million illegals crossing our border in one year, just wrong."

more
https://justthenews.com/government/congress/rep-jordan-lays-out-3-investigations-gop-led-house-would-pursue
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Jim Jordan lays out 3 investigations a GOP-led House would pursue
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 08:42:50 pm »
I wish Jordan would stop telling everybody what the Repubs plan to do if they win in Nov... 9999hair out0000
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 08:43:50 pm »
I wish Jordan would stop telling everybody what the Repubs plan to do if they win in Nov... 9999hair out0000

Well, I wish he would tell us what positive, forward-looking things the GOP plans to do, not just what sort of retrospective investigations they have planned.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2022, 08:47:27 pm »

Well, I wish he would tell us what positive, forward-looking things the GOP plans to do, not just what sort of retrospective investigations they have planned.

That would be nice too...I hope their platform is not who they are going to investigate
Support the USO

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2022, 09:31:57 am »
Investigations, without indictments and prosecution, don't mean squat.

They just confirm things we all suspected, but the perpetrators cry all the way to the bank.

Lawyers get richer, and nothing, in the end, gets done to deter the next POS from doing the same thing.

If these ended in prison terms, asset forfeitures, or hangings for treason, they'd mean something.

Otherwise, meh.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2022, 09:55:31 am »
That would be nice too...I hope their platform is not who they are going to investigate

:thumbsup:

Offline Longiron

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2022, 03:32:47 pm »
Jim Jordan lays out 3 investigations a GOP-led House would pursue

The Ohio Republican also said Biden doesn't have accomplishments to discuss at the State of the Union address on Tuesday evening.

Nicholas Ballasy

Updated: March 1, 2022 - 12:32am

During a pre-State of the Union media day on Capitol Hill, Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, was asked to identify the top investigative priority House Republicans would pursue if the GOP takes back the House in November 2022.

Unable to limit himself to just one, Jordan instead enumerated three.

"All the lies from the misinformation, the disinformation from [Dr.] Fauci and the CDC," he began. "That is because they knew from the get-go [coronavirus] came from the lab, likely came from a lab, gain of function likely done, and our tax dollars were used."

His second priority was the illegal immigration crisis at the southern border.

"I mean, this is intentional, this is deliberate, there's no other logical conclusion you can reach," Jordan said. "So we have to investigate the border situation, two million illegals crossing our border in one year, just wrong."

more
https://justthenews.com/government/congress/rep-jordan-lays-out-3-investigations-gop-led-house-would-pursue

If the RINOS take the House none of this will ever be done. All controlled opposition by Jordan to make you think they are looking out for you. ALL BS. Until the RINO party is gone NOTHING changes but the words. ****slapping