Author Topic: Biden's job approval ticks up to 44 percent: poll  (Read 370 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's job approval ticks up to 44 percent: poll
« on: March 01, 2022, 04:06:44 pm »
Biden's job approval ticks up to 44 percent: poll
By Tal Axelrod - 03/01/22 10:26 AM EST

Forty-four percent of voters approve of President Biden’s job performance as he faces crises on several fronts, according to a new Bipartisan Policy Center-commissioned survey from Morning Consult.

The poll marks a slight uptick from Biden’s average approval rating, which currently sits at just over 41 percent, according to a compilation of surveys by FiveThirtyEight.

Of registered voters surveyed, 21 percent said they “strongly approve” of the job Biden is doing, while 23 percent said they “somewhat approve.” Another 40 percent said they “strongly disapprove,” and 12 percent said they “somewhat disapprove.”

Four percent of respondents said they don’t know or had no opinion on Biden's performance.

[The Bipartisan Policy Center-commissioned survey from Morning Consult surveyed 2,005 registered voters from Feb. 18-20 and has a margin of error of plus or minus 2 percentage points.]

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/596273-44-percent-of-voters-approve-of-bidens-job-performance
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden's job approval ticks up to 44 percent: poll
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 04:33:40 pm »
Dead cat war bounce
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 04:38:22 pm »
Definitely a war bounce, much of which is probably due to the fact that the appropriate course of action for the U.S. is to not respond aggressively, and therefore Bidet gets the benefit of having his incompetence misconstrued for discretion and wisdom.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2022, 04:47:40 pm »
... almost worth as much as a Russian ruble.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2022, 08:00:51 pm »
Approval for this centuries new land-nations  global totalitarians Putin, Xi....How comforting....if its not the usual phony baloney, drummed up polls.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2022, 08:23:35 pm »
We'll see what happens after the SOTU and what his poll numbers look like in the next couple of weeks -- the 'Russia" issue has just begun.

I'm purposefully not going to watch his speech, because undoubtedly he'll take aim at Trump.  Not worth my frustration.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2022, 09:02:18 pm »
Polls mean nothing.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2022, 09:36:24 pm »
Polls do mean something. The problem is that people don’t know how to read and contextualize them. In this case, the relevant data is the RCP polling average for Biden which is holding tight at 40.6….which is dismal. That rating has shown almost zero fluctuation recently. There really IS no “war bounce”, which is actually very surprising.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2022, 12:03:12 am »
Polls mean nothing. The same poll can have many different results depending on where they are taken and who is taking them.
POLLS MEAN NOTHING!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2022, 12:10:28 am »
Polls mean nothing. The same poll can have many different results depending on where they are taken and who is taking them.
POLLS MEAN NOTHING!

So what do you think the president‘s job approval rating is?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2022, 12:19:45 am »
Polls do mean something. The problem is that people don’t know how to read and contextualize them. In this case, the relevant data is the RCP polling average for Biden which is holding tight at 40.6….which is dismal. That rating has shown almost zero fluctuation recently. There really IS no “war bounce”, which is actually very surprising.

:thumbsup:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2022, 12:24:19 am »
Wish they would publish a poll, and ask particpants if how scared to hell are they that WW 3 may be led by this dolting Alzheimerite.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2022, 12:25:28 am »
And to the point....   Slow joe biden needed something to stem the hemorrhage of his support. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2022, 12:38:36 am »
So what do you think the president‘s job approval rating is?

-0-
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2022, 01:20:37 am »
POLLS MEAN NOTHING!

That IS the context…who is polling and who is polled. When you know that, and understand the questions/methodology/sampling technique….all of a sudden the poll means a great deal. Pretending otherwise is just putting your head in the sand.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2022, 07:47:28 am »
Wish they would publish a poll, and ask particpants if how scared to hell are they that WW 3 may be led by this dolting Alzheimerite.

Those that mindlessly support his right to get away with every wrong thing he does are no better.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions