Author Topic: U.S. Army pushing mandatory gender pronoun training  (Read 223 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U.S. Army pushing mandatory gender pronoun training
« on: March 02, 2022, 12:31:00 am »

Details of the leaked report were confirmed to the publication by a U.S. Army Spokesman, who said that it came from an official program “used to train Army personnel on the recent changes to the DoD and Army transgender service policy.”

By Ian Miles Cheong | March 01, 2022

While the war in Ukraine rages on, the U.S. Army is pushing through a mandatory training program for enlisted soldiers on gender pronouns, coaching officers on how to offer servicemembers gender reassignment surgery.

An explosive report by the Washington Free Beacon detailed an official military presentation titled, “Policy on the Military Service of Transgender Persons and Persons with Gender Dysphoria,” which was provided to officers in February along with instructions on how to train their subordinates on the material.

Details of the presentation were leaked to the Free Beacon by a whistleblower who was forced to partake in the training as a high-ranking officer in the Army Special Forces, also known as the Green Berets.

Details of the leaked report were confirmed to the publication by a U.S. Army Spokesman, who said that it came from an official program “used to train Army personnel on the recent changes to the DoD and Army transgender service policy.”

Under the policy, every enlisted soldier to officer, including commanders and supervisors, are mandated to undergo the transgender training by September 30, 2022.

more
https://www.rebelnews.com/us_army_pushing_mandatory_gender_pronoun_training
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: U.S. Army pushing mandatory gender pronoun training
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 01:07:19 am »
:facepalm2:

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 12:20:00 pm »
This will put putin in his place....  9999hair out0000

rebewranger

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2022, 02:02:54 pm »
Back when I was in the army,I used to wonder sometimes why homosexuals were bared from enlisting. Truth to tell,I personally knew a couple of officers in Special Forces that I was pretty sure were homosexuals. Or bi-sexual,at a minimum. One was a warrant officer,and the other a Captain. Both seemed ok to me,and my thinking was "As long as they keep their sexual orientation/activity off post and away from duty,what's the problem?".

Now I know.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2022, 12:11:36 am »
Back when I was in the army,I used to wonder sometimes why homosexuals were bared from enlisting. Truth to tell,I personally knew a couple of officers in Special Forces that I was pretty sure were homosexuals. Or bi-sexual,at a minimum. One was a warrant officer,and the other a Captain. Both seemed ok to me,and my thinking was "As long as they keep their sexual orientation/activity off post and away from duty,what's the problem?".

Now I know.
Id say there wasn't a problem, then, because they kept their personal proclivities...well personal. They were OK, maybe not by choice, of being just another grunt like the others, and isn't that what boot camp is about, instilling uniformity and brotherhood which is important to being a cohesive unit? Now the communists are actively tearing that brotherhood apart by demanding individualism and separatism. So what happens when someone on the battlefield throws a hissy fit when someone giving an order uses the wrong pronoun?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2022, 05:51:46 am »
I think it only fair that each trainee receives a Miley tutu.  What say you?