Author Topic: Pompeo warns of 'cascading set of calamities around the world' amid Russia's war on Ukraine  (Read 130 times)

Offline EdinVA

Pompeo warns of 'cascading set of calamities around the world' amid Russia's war on Ukraine

Pompeo added: "I’m really worried. I’m worried about a cascading set of calamities around the world."

Pompeo said current and former U.S. officials are "watching Europe," warning that it is unclear, at this point, if Putin "will stop in Ukraine.

"I’m confident the Ukrainian people will fight, but we could have Xi Jinping see a weakness. We could have Chairman Kim see weakness," Pompeo said, referring to Chinese and North Korean leaders.
Former President Trump, during an exclusive interview with Fox News over the weekend, also warned that Russia's invasion of Ukraine could lead to "world war."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pompeo-warning-russia-war-on-ukraine

Offline Kamaji

Worry more about China and N. Korea.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think Pompeo is absolutely correct; XI and Kim may just seize this opportunity. They continue to see the weakness of Joe and his administration.

Meanwhile .....

Alexander Vindman says Trump, Mike Pompeo, and Fox News helped bring about Putin's invasion of Ukraine

These kinds of lies don't help the situation!!

https://news.yahoo.com/alexander-vindman-says-trump-mike-144136166.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.