Author Topic: Winsome Sears sends message to Biden on US energy: 'Take care of what you have command of'  (Read 2511 times)

Offline EdinVA

Winsome Sears sends message to Biden on US energy: 'Take care of what you have command of'

WINSOME SEARS: We were free from depending on outside countries for our energy, and as soon as he came into office, his first day, he killed the Keystone Pipeline, killed all those jobs, and all the other jobs with it, so we can be energy independent. And it depends on this president. Instead, he's telling other countries like Saudi Arabia to release more oil, more barrels. Really? Why don't you take care of what you have command of Mr. President, here?
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-ukraine-russia-us-energy-winsome-sears

Online ScottinVA

Amen to that.. Lt Gov Sears speaking truth to power!!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The more I hear form this lady, the better I like her!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis