Author Topic: Ted Cruz: Biden and his political apparatchiks want to destroy domestic energy production  (Read 304 times)

Offline libertybele

Ted Cruz: Biden and his political apparatchiks want to destroy domestic energy production

Senator Ted Cruz slammed Biden's energy policies as Russian troops advance in Ukraine on "Kudlow."

TED CRUZ: You know, unfortunately, I don't. Biden and his political apparatchiks made clear their objectives were to embrace the Green New Deal and what they want to do is destroy domestic energy production. They want to shut down domestic oil production, shut down domestic natural gas, and sadly, they've had far too much success doing so.

Literally the first week in office, Joe Biden shuts down the Keystone Pipeline. The first week in office, Joe Biden suspends new leases on federal lands, suspends new offshore leases and … we see gas prices skyrocketing. And you know, the Biden White House acts as if the laws of supply and demand don't operate, that when you reduce supply and demand goes up, one thing always happens, which is prices go up and up and up and up,

And you know... if Jen Psaki is right, that their goal was to reduce reliance on foreign sources of oil... then they are a miserable failure because under Joe Biden, we are much more reliant today on foreign sources of oil than we were when he arrived and that sadly was by design....................

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/ted-cruz-biden-and-his-political-apparatchiks-want-destroy-domestic-energy-production
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

They made it clear from the get-go that they would eliminate all US production of fossil fuels. As Kommiela said yesterday, elections matter and you get what you ask for.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I screamed at the top of mountains weeks before the 2020 election that this was the intent.

Read their plank...   It basically stated that fossil fuel use needed to be eliminated. Net zero...by 2050

Pp's 49-55 specifically. 

https://democrats.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/08/2020-Democratic-Party-Platform.pdf

It's not like we weren't warned.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 04:22:44 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Next, bike lanes on Interestate Highways?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Biden has just about reached the end of his rope he will be hung from - by his own people BTW, as he skewers the Democrat party branding.

Maybe they will make an exception for him from the hate crime lynching bill they just drew up.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
mountaineer:
They made it clear from the get-go that they would eliminate all US production of fossil fuels. As Kommiela said yesterday, elections matter and you get what you ask for.

I screamed at the top of mountains weeks before the 2020 election that this was the intent.

catfish1957
Read their plank...   It basically stated that fossil fuel use needed to be eliminated. Net zero...by 2050

Along with John f-ing sKerry demanding we do away with the internal combustion engine.  which would have destroyed America as a modern Country, thrusting us back to frontier days, and like nukes they would deny us or capitalism, they certainly would not have demanded it of Communist/muslim Countries.  Denials and ignoring these anti-America democrat politicals has gotten us into the severe mess we are in now.  Odd when they lie to us, denial clowns think God is talking directly to them, also part of the problem.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 07:45:37 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The clear objective is to drive the price and cost of operations of internal combustion vehicles high enough that electrics seem like a cost-saving alternative. For some, this will work out okay, but for many others considering the conditions and places we drive, this will jut make travel more expensive, not drive us out of our vehicles.

But then, that has the added 'benefit' of punishing the vast reaches of rural red-state America who would not vote for these urbane morons if our lives depended on it.

To add to that, I keep seeing where small refineries are being converted to make 'renewable' fuels.

Mother nature has already cooked those organics into a usable fuel feed stock, and the leftovers from that can be used for so much more. All we have to do is drill and extract those resources.

Oil not only lubricates the world, it paves the roads, and provides the feed stocks for the plastics, chemicals, and pharmaceuticals for health care (and so much more).
Driving oil prices up affects every derivative, chemically, but with serious tunnel vision, the Dems don't see that, just some little bird getting a bath in dish soap.

If a major concern is that allegedly, we cannot grow enough food for a growing population, using up agricultural assets to produce plant based replacements for oil when we can drill wells, produce them, AND have agriculture for food, makes no damned sense.

But then, I never accused a Democrat of looking past the present and avoiding "unforeseen consequences".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That's because they are getting paid to do this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

They don't "want" to   .... they already have.

Offline libertybele

They don't "want" to   .... they already have.

Unfortunately so!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

I pointed out already that releasing barrels of oil from our strategic oil reserves has been done  before by Bill Clinton with very negative results.  Biden just did that very same thing, with very similar results.  Oil on the international market jumped even higher, further fueling Putins economy to make further war, the international price of oil market jumped even higher.  So predictable, still confused about Biden being on Putins side?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I pointed out already that releasing barrels of oil from our strategic oil reserves has been done  before by Bill Clinton with very negative results.  Biden just did that very same thing, with very similar results.  Oil on the international market jumped even higher, further fueling Putins economy to make further war, the international price of oil market jumped even higher.  So predictable, still confused about Biden being on Putins side?
Bill Clinton even made bigger inroads when he had Algore sell off the billion barrel Elk Hills Strategic Petroleum Reserve for a piddly $3.5 billion
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

As we watch prices at the gas pump move ever higher, the Lewinsky supporters of biden demand he can not be held accountable for what Biden does, he's demented.  To demented to be held to account,but not so demented to be taken our of the oval office Presidency.  Such supporters  deserve a place beside Biden in hell.  I will judge you by your Works the Lord said, and the works serving Satans minions deserve due recompense.

Fools deny truth so much just before an election, and deny truth because it so annoys them, they they want to bawl the loudest about the consequences of their depraved wickednesses they indulged in.  They serve Satan,but want to go to Heaven too!  Hell owns them.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 08:26:18 am by christian »