Author Topic: Biden adopts play-it-cool strategy with Putin  (Read 139 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden adopts play-it-cool strategy with Putin
« on: March 01, 2022, 01:39:40 pm »
Biden adopts play-it-cool strategy with Putin
By Amie Parnes and Brett Samuels - 03/01/22 06:01 AM EST

President Biden is taking a play-it-cool strategy with Russian President Vladimir Putin. 

When Putin called for putting Russia’s deterrence forces — which includes nuclear weapons — on high alert, Biden chose not to respond in kind, avoiding any action Russia might portray as a show of aggression against it.

He has also given his European counterparts the space they need on sanctions announcements, including those related to SWIFT, the main system for global transactions, instead of suggesting or showing that they’re following his lead.

The effort is getting praise from Democrats and comes at a time when Biden is struggling with low approval ratings that have put his party on edge over the fall midterm elections.

“This feels like the most comfortable Joe Biden has been in his presidency, being a quasi-wartime president,” said Democratic strategist Joel Payne. “This is Joe Biden in his natural element. The former Senate Foreign Relations chair, working his relationships and bringing people along.” 

Foreign policy observers — including those critical of Biden’s messy troop withdrawal from Afghanistan last year — say the president’s measured strategy and response toward Russia has been on the mark. 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/596229-biden-adopts-play-it-cool-strategy-with-putin
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden adopts play-it-cool strategy with Putin
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 01:40:34 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 01:41:44 pm »
So showing weakness is playing it cool now?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2022, 02:49:52 pm »
Leaving the Ukrainians out to dry, like Biden did Afghanistan is now cool?  Its more than Biden that's a head job!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2022, 05:21:38 pm »
 Does no one use proofreaders anymore? they misspelled FOOL in the headline.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2022, 07:56:46 pm »
Bidens playing it cool with Putin as more and more soldiers on both sides get planted in the cold cold ground.

Putin may well force the worlds nations to bow to Biden the energy Czar, bizarre, the baton given to Putin by Biden.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 07:48:55 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions