Author Topic: The Americans Who Voted For Joe Biden Owe The Rest Of Us An Apology  (Read 237 times)

Offline Kamaji

The Americans Who Voted For Joe Biden Owe The Rest Of Us An Apology

The first step towards recovery is to admit you have a problem.

By Joy Pullmann
February 28, 2022

We’re just more than one year into Joe Biden’s presidency, and already on his second foreign policy debacle, as my boss Mollie Hemingway pointed out this weekend.

https://twitter.com/MZHemingway/status/1497248150842744854

That’s not even close to all the disasters consuming the United States and world as Biden repeatedly retreats to his basement in Delaware.

We have an affirmative-action Supreme Court nominee who will join the leftist wing of the court in attacking the U.S. Constitution for likely another 30 years. We have Congress contemplating eye-watering spending while the nation’s economy is not only extremely weak but also saturated with the most government debt in all of world history. We have historic levels of price increases especially harming the poor and working class.

We have the rise of authoritarianism around the globe as governments formerly considered self-governing turn on their own citizens, criminalize dissent as “terrorism,” and head towards Communist-style social credit systems under an inflated and now-permanent state of public emergency, while legislatures and courts mostly sit back and watch it happen. (If you don’t think it’s permanent, just ask yourself: Exactly when is it going to stop? There’s absolutely no criteria for a clearly defined endpoint anywhere in the formerly free world, and that’s the point.)

It also surfaces at least one clear conclusion: The allegedly 81 million Americans who voted for Biden in 2020 got played, hard. And they owe the rest of us a big apology, and a promise to never screw our nation over like this again.

Yes, Trump was a jerk. You know what he wasn’t? Dangerously incompetent. Or barely kept motoring with a personalized daily slushie of embalming fluid.

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/28/the-americans-who-voted-for-joe-biden-owe-the-rest-of-us-an-apology/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: The Americans Who Voted For Joe Biden Owe The Rest Of Us An Apology
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 02:03:20 pm »
I would rather imprison any and all connected to the 2020 election theft.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 02:37:17 pm »
I would rather imprison any and all connected to the 2020 election theft.

That will never happen.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2022, 02:46:47 pm »
If you voted for Biden you owe me gas money.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 08:18:33 pm »

That will never happen.
It will never happen that you find who voted for Biden either as many are dead or phantoms; hence, go after the thieves instead who stuffed the boxes.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2022, 08:22:45 pm »
Really way past time to move forward and figure out how to prevent a stolen election from happening in Nov.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline berdie

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2022, 08:36:39 pm »
Really way past time to move forward and figure out how to prevent a stolen election from happening in Nov.

I couldn't agree more!!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2022, 11:38:44 pm »
Next-to-nothing has been done in those states where The Party's underground election apparati actually made a difference in 2020.

This bodes well for The Party's outlook again in 2022...

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2022, 03:11:56 am »
Yep, worrying about voters accomplishes nothing.

We need to concern ourselves with the vote counters.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2022, 08:16:55 am »
Yep, worrying about voters accomplishes nothing.

We need to concern ourselves with the vote counters.
Precisely.

They sure 'found' a lot of votes last time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis