Author Topic: Joe Biden says delusional Americans are imagining inflation  (Read 146 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden says delusional Americans are imagining inflation
« on: February 27, 2022, 01:59:24 pm »
February 27, 2022
Joe Biden says delusional Americans are imagining inflation
By Andrea Widburg

Hard-left podcaster Brian Tyler Cohen interviewed Biden. The topics were what would expect—Biden’s race- and sex-based Supreme Court nominee, claims that Trump and other Republicans support Putin, boasts about his strategic genius, etc.—but the real surprise was Biden’s claim that COVID has made Americans so psychologically unstable they can’t understand that the Biden economy is wonderful.

Here’s what Americans know: They are facing hard times. The economy is creeping back, but it’s nowhere near what it was under Trump before COVID. In 2019, unemployment was 3.6%. It went up to 6.7% in 2020. It’s now 4%, still short of the pre-COVID rate.

That 4% doesn’t even include the millions of people who dropped out of the workforce. CBS blames long COVID but it’s a good bet stimulus checks have also depressed the workforce. If people are paid not to work, they won’t work. When government money finally ends, they might come back.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/joe_biden_says_delusional_americans_are_imagining_inflation_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Joe Biden says delusional Americans are imagining inflation
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 10:55:07 pm »
Every day this dead from the neck up fool is POTUS, it puts us one step closer to total ruin.  And with Putin talking nuclear weapon use, the very last person I want with his finger on the button is a brain dead fool that brags about exploits with corn pop.

The USA must find a way to end the Biden Idiocracy before it destroys the entire planet.  I do not believe we can just wait this fool out of office.  He may well usher in the end of the world.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 02:18:27 am »
The actual finger on the button belongs to Obama, Rice, Jarrett or another of those vermin.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2022, 02:58:07 am »
I'm proud to be one of those delusional Americans.  :patriot: :patriot:

Let's Go Brandon!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.