Exclusive Content > Editorials

Ukraine should settle with Russia-promise not to join NATO

<< < (4/4)

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: mikezpen on March 24, 2022, 09:46:29 pm ---People are dreaming if they think Ukraine can win a long war with Russia. The only way that could possibly happen is if Putin is overthrown.

--- End quote ---

@mikezpen

I strongly suspect the planning for that is already in the works. Putin has no embarrassed Russia's status as an international power that there is just no way he can continue to hold power. Not even if he is eventually successful in Ukraine.

The Politburo are probably working on a plan to remove him while saving Russian face at the same time. Or maybe even already have one worked out.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on March 27, 2022, 12:54:46 pm ---@libertybele

Have you lost your freaking mind?

WHAT were we accomplishing in Shitstainistan,other than emptying our treasury and getting American military members killed or maimed for life?

Other than making investors in defense industry suppliers even richer,that is?

We should NEVER enter into ANY war without the intent to win the damn thing.

ALL "fighting to create a draw" does is get our military members killed or maimed for life while enriching those who supply the military.

We should NEVER get involved in a shooting war unless we fully intend to win the damn thing!

--- End quote ---

No @sneakypete   My point was that the U.S. cannot be counted on -- Joe ruined any relationship that we had with our allies during the pullout of Kabul.

I firmly agree -- the US should NEVER get involved in a war unless we fully intend to win -- I'm talking boots on the ground.  I firmly believe that we should NOT get involved any further than we are with Ukraine (the Russo-Ukraine conflict has been ongoing for 8 years).  We have given them billions and we should not close the skies for them, nor should we send our troops over to help.

Secondly, we know that Joe made deals with Poroshenko, who knows what deals he's made with Zelenskyy and Putin.

Joe, Milley and Austin are weak and I don't trust that their judgement of getting us further involved will be positive.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: libertybele on March 27, 2022, 05:18:42 pm ---
Secondly, we know that Joe made deals with Poroshenko, who knows what deals he's made with Zelenskyy and Putin.

--- End quote ---

@libertybele

EVERYBODY knows that Slow Joe and his entire damn family are whores for sale to the highest bidder. The Dims don't care because the Dim voters think they are going to get a cut via "free stuff". Yes,I really DO believe most are THAT freaking stupid!

The Dim pols approve because they KNOW that THEY are going to get a cut. Or at least the ones in leadership roles will,anyhow.

The Dimocratic Party is NOT a political party. It is a crime organization.

Not that the Republican Party is guilt-free,but they are magnitudes more patriotic and honest than the Dims are,who are ALL whores for hire.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version