Author Topic: Rittenhouse to Sue NBA Star LeBron James Over Lemonheads Tweet  (Read 270 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Rittenhouse to Sue NBA Star LeBron James Over Lemonheads Tweet
« on: February 25, 2022, 03:16:55 pm »
The Paradise 2/24/2022

LeBron James is worth $500 million, and if all goes well, will become a billionaire, Celebrity Net Worth reports, by 2035.

Kyle Rittenhouse hopes to get some of that money when he sues James for defamation. Yesterday, Rittenhouse confirmed that he will indeed sue the Los Angeles Lakers star, who falsely accused Rittenhouse of faking tears during his famous trial.

The promise riffs off his interview with Fox talker Tucker Carlson, during which Rittenhouse said he would sue the celebrity leftists who called him a “murderer” and “white supremacist.”

Among the people who smeared him were President Biden, who called Rittenhouse a white supremacist in an overwrought campaign advertisement. Biden too, Rittenhouse warned, will be “held accountable.”

LeBron to Get Letter

“Whoopi Goldberg, after I was acquitted by a jury of my peers, she called me a murderer,” Rittenhouse said:

Cenk [Uygur] continued to call me a murderer with the Young Turks. Tiffany Cross called me ‘a little, murderous, white supremacist’ after I was acquitted.

“These People are going to be held accountable, and we’re gonna sue them,” Rittenhouse warned.

Rittenhouse also said he would sue the major leftist news organizations that smeared him:

That includes Biden, who smeared Rittenhouse with a campaign ad. “We’re definitely gonna be holding him accountable, too.”

More: https://theparadise.ng/rittenhouse-to-sue-nba-star-lebron-james-over-lemonheads-tweet/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Rittenhouse to Sue NBA Star LeBron James Over Lemonheads Tweet
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 03:12:59 pm »
That young man is a patriot as he does not hold back on identifying and standing up to those against this country.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2022, 07:20:17 pm »
That young man is a patriot as he does not hold back on identifying and standing up to those against this country.
I think he's had it with all their BS, and one of the best things for all the Leftist hyperbole and lies would be to force them to tone it down. Let every one of them think twice before maligning someone who is innocent.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2022, 02:02:16 pm »
All depends on who he gets for judges. A liberal judge threw out Palin's lawsuit even when a jury was deliberating on the issue.
I wouldn't bet on Rittenhouse not getting the same kind of treatment.
It would be interesting to find out what Nick Sandmann got from his lawsuits.
Good luck to Rittenhouse....it would be great to see some of these scoundrels pay for their lies.

Offline verga

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 05:12:06 pm »
Money would be great, but each of them needs to publicly admit that they were completely wrong. their opinions are worthless and they should have kept their lying mouths shut because they had no clue what they were talking about. I will be happy to write the script for him to delver to these POS's .
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.