Author Topic: Poll: Strong Majority Now Think Joe Biden Is Mentally Unfit to Serve  (Read 282 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Strong Majority Now Think Joe Biden Is Mentally Unfit to Serve

Jacob Bliss 27 Feb 2022

A strong majority of adults in the United States believe President Joe Biden is mentally unfit to serve as commander in chief, according to a recent Washington Post/ABC News poll.

The poll, which was released only days before the president is slated to give the State of the Union address, showed a majority believe Biden is unfit to serve as president while also revealing the lowest job approval rating (37 percent) from the Washington Post/ABC News poll since becoming president just over a year ago.

The recent poll revealed that the “underlying weakness” is to the degree that most adults “have doubts about his personal capacities.” When the respondents were asked if he was a strong leader, 59 percent said no, while 36 percent said yes. In fact, those percentages resemble his job approval; 37 percent approve and 55 percent disapprove.

When asked about Biden’s “mental sharpness” to serve as president, 54 percent said they do not think Biden is mentally sharp enough, while only 40 percent said he is. When respondents were asked the same question in May 2020, when Biden was only a candidate, 51 percent said he had the “mental sharpness” needed to serve as president, while 43 percent said he did not.

Biden seemed to have lost independents, a critical polling group, on this topic. Fifty-nine percent of the independents gave the president’s mental sharpness a negative assessment, a rise of 13 percentage points since May 2020.

The Washington Post/ABC News poll was conducted from February 20 to 24, where it asked 1,011 random adults in the U.S. The poll saw a four percent margin of error.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/27/poll-strong-majority-now-think-joe-biden-mentally-unfit-serve/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Re: Poll: Strong Majority Now Think Joe Biden Is Mentally Unfit to Serve
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 08:35:00 pm »
So... 40% of those polled are more mentally incompetent than Biden...

And we wonder why we're living in Clown World...

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 12:58:54 am »

Those 40% are diehard DCP disciples and will always vote DCP no matter what.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2022, 02:10:01 am »
Joe will leave the Presidency horse laughing at how many Americas believed in him as he diabolically tore the nation apart.  Bill clinton, Obama, Biden they are not the Saints beyond reproach, many clueless took them for. time has proved much of that ALREADY!
Of course they also already proved, There are none so blind as those that will not see.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 06:08:23 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 07:59:51 am »

I wonder if dead people respond to polls, too... :shrug: :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2022, 10:36:04 am »
Dead people only need to vote Democrat in elections.  They do as they are told.  The true silent majority.  Heck, you did not think Biden had 80 million LIVING VOTERS, did you? 

Online LMAO

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2022, 02:07:35 pm »
A while back, there was an article where Democrats have decided not to read the news anymore.

There’s your 40% who think he’s mentally fit
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2022, 07:15:41 pm »
Notice how the stooges insist that Biden is fit to rule, but unfit to face consequences of his actions that get people killed and are treasonous.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2022, 08:25:13 pm »
C'mon Man! They all knew his brain was toast when they voted for him, they are just mad now that they realize they have to pay for it too!