Author Topic: China’s Xi Jinping stresses cooperation with North Korea’s Kim under ‘new situation’: state media  (Read 189 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
China’s Xi Jinping stresses cooperation with North Korea’s Kim under ‘new situation’: state media

Chinese President Xi Jinping has sent a message to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un emphasizing cooperation between the two countries, according to state media in North Korea.

Xi said that China was ready to work with North Korea to realize the two sides’ "common understanding" and promote friendly and supportive relations under "a new situation," state media outlet KCNA reported Saturday.

The report didn’t provide details on the "new situation," according to Reuters, which first reported on Xi's message.
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Chinese President Xi Jinping during their first meeting on March 26, 2018.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Chinese President Xi Jinping during their first meeting on March 26, 2018. (Reuters)

Xi’s remarks come in response to Kim’s message of congratulations following the close of the Winter Olympics in Beijing, state media reported.

The messages of support between the two countries also come a day after Xi offered his "support" for Russian President Vladimir Putin as Russian forces bombarded Ukraine in a full-scale invasion.

According to a readout of a call held between the two allies, Xi expressed the importance of rejecting a "Cold War mentality" and said he takes "seriously and respect the reasonable security concerns of all countries." ............

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-xi-jinping-north-korea-kim-cooperation
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Not good.

The weakness that Sloe Joe continues to display is opening the door for Russia, China and North Korea to act; they don't see any formidable resistance, nor do they revere the U.S.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not good.
No, it isn't. I suspect the conflict will expand to the far east, have multiple aspects there. All of these will serve to divide our assets, globally, just to counter threats.

They are using Cloward-Piven on a global scale.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia