Author Topic: Psaki Asked To Name One Thing US Has Done That's Helped Ukraine  (Read 388 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Psaki Asked To Name One Thing US Has Done That's Helped Ukraine
« on: February 26, 2022, 02:13:28 pm »
Psaki Asked To Name One Thing US Has Done That's Helped Ukraine

Sebastian Hughes
Contributor
February 25, 2022 5:35 PM ET

Fox News’ Peter Doocy asked White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Friday if she could name anything the Biden administration has done in an attempt to help Ukraine that has “worked.”

“Well, Peter, let me just take a step back and explain to everyone how diplomacy works and how our approach from the United States has worked,” Psaki said. “What the president has done is he has built a global coalition to stand up in the face of President Putin and President Putin’s aggression and invasion of Ukraine.”

She said Biden had rallied the world to impose “significant sanctions” against Russia, even when such sanctions were “at cost to them.” Psaki emphasized that it was Putin’s decision to invade, but the U.S. has decided to “make sure they feel significant pain from that choice.”

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1497318895652327432

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/02/25/psaki-asked-to-name-one-thing-us-has-done-thats-helped-ukraine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Psaki Asked To Name One Thing US Has Done That's Helped Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 03:01:11 pm »
OK? So the answer is Traitor Joe has done nothing.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2022, 03:41:32 pm »
Doocy to Psaki: "What have you guys done throughout this slow-moving Russia crisis that has worked?"

Biden gets to buy more oil from Russia and Opec while forcing Americans to stop drilling on its own soil so prices can escalate over a $1 per gallon.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2022, 04:54:44 pm »
“Well, Peter, let me just take a step back and explain to everyone how diplomacy works  .  .  .  .

That's all I needed to hear.  If you feel the need to explain what your version of diplomacy is, you have already demonstrated to the entire world that you don't understand how the game is played.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2022, 05:12:28 pm »
Peppermint Patty, FTA:

“What the president has done is he has built a global coalition to stand up in the face of President Putin and President Putin’s aggression and invasion of Ukraine.”

Shortbus Joe didn't build that, it was the NATO Countries and others.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2022, 06:21:34 pm »
Thank the LORD that Trump sent weaponry to Ukraine rather than blankets.

Now the UK is sending additional anti-tank weapons along with soldiers to instruct the Ukrainians on how to use them. God Bless them!

I wonder what the Russians have on Biden.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2022, 11:33:57 pm »
bilo:
"I wonder what the Russians have on Biden."

A copy of the data from the drive in Hunter's MacBook Pro...?

Online Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2022, 11:35:24 pm »

You mean other than help him steal the election?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2022, 11:52:16 pm »
OK? So the answer is Traitor Joe has done nothing.
In other words, that is correct.

https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1497719023500361729
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2022, 04:14:24 am »

It might be as simple as Putin and Biden studying the Kama Sutra together, behind closed doors.
That would make a lot of this make more sense, wouldn't it?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2022, 04:59:35 am »
With Ukraine in battle, and Russia out of the financial loop, Hunter is going to have to depend on China for crack and stripper money and of course, the 10% for the 'big guy'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.