Author Topic: Climate Experts: Biden’s ‘Failed Energy Policies’ Are Benefitting Russia and Putin  (Read 183 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Climate Experts: Biden’s ‘Failed Energy Policies’ Are Benefitting Russia and Putin

Nearly 40% of the Russian Federation's revenue comes from oil and natural gas production, and because President Joe Biden has strangled U.S. fossil fuel production since he entered office Russia is benefitting from today’s higher fuel prices, said James Taylor, president of the Heartland Institute, during a media call on Thursday.

“By having to pay higher energy prices as a cost of doing business, American businesses have been inflicted with a very powerful and unnecessary handicap when trying to compete with businesses in China and elsewhere,” he added. 

“Now, on a related note and especially in light of what’s been occurring over the past 24 -48 hours, it’s really important to note that Biden’s failed energy policies are doing more than merely punishing American families,” said Taylor. “They’re strengthening and emboldening Russia.”..........

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/article/washington/emily-robertson/climate-experts-bidens-failed-energy-policies-are-benefitting
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Being woke on climate change has a cost.

In this case, degradation of the American economy to uplift our enemies like Russia and not-friendlies like OPEC
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington