Author Topic: John Kerry Roasted for Hoping Putin Would ‘Stay on Track’ with Climate Change  (Read 139 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Kerry Roasted for Hoping Putin Would ‘Stay on Track’ with Climate Change

Paul Bois 24 Feb 2022

Former Secretary of State John Kerry has taken a beating on social media for hoping that Russian President Vladimir Putin would “stay on track” in the fight against climate change after invading Ukraine.

Speaking with BBC Arabic, Kerry worried that the Russian invasion of Ukraine would divert the world’s attention from the fight against climate change.

“Massive emissions consequences to the war, but equally importantly you’re going to lose people’s focus,” said Kerry. “You’re going to lose, certainly, big country attention because they will be diverted, and I think it could have a damaging impact.”

Kerry added that he hoped Putin would recognize the damage that climate change has allegedly inflicted on his own country and “stay on track” with fighting it.

“So, you know, hopefully I think President Putin would realize that in the northern part of his country, they used to live on – 66% percent of a nation that was over frozen land. Now it’s thawing and his infrastructure is at risk and the people of Russia are at risk,” he said.

“And so I hope President Putin will help us to stay on track with respect to what we need to do for the climate,” he concluded.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/24/john-kerry-roasted-for-hoping-putin-would-stay-on-track-with-climate-change/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

One-trick pony when the circus changes.

Offline Killer Clouds

These DCP disciples would have to gain IQ points to become smart enough to be considered stupid.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
When I first saw something about Kerry's statement I thought it was some sort of parody or meme, I should have known that mr. heinz was really just that stupid and tone deaf.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If Putin sets off a nuke or threee... Climate change will be the least of his worries.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Got to say it one more time:

John Kerry:
A traitor in war.
A traitor in peace.
A traitor to the hearts of his countrymen.