Author Topic: Kaine: Sanctions Vote Will Expose if Republicans Are ‘Putin Appeasers’ Like Trump  (Read 254 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kaine: Sanctions Vote Will Expose if Republicans Are ‘Putin Appeasers’ Like Trump

Pam Key 22 Feb 2022

Senator Tim Kaine (D-VA) said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “All In” that the upcoming vote in Congress to sanction Russia for their invasion into Ukrainian territory will expose if Republican lawmakers are “appeasers” of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Guest-host Alex Wagner said, “President Trump’s comments today calling Putin’s moves genius probably haven’t helped anything. You are really convinced that next week when you guys are back in session, Republicans are going to play ball with Democrats and effectively work to further the Biden foreign policy agenda, the national security agenda?”

Kaine said, “Yes, I think there will be some who will follow Donald Trump. Donald Trump calling Putin’s move a genius move, a savvy move, you, know he couldn’t get a Nobel prize, so maybe he’s trying now for the Order of Lenin, or even better, finally, a Trump Tower in Moscow. But we will put our Republican colleagues on the board and see whether they’re Vladimir Putin appeasers or they’re standing up for the Western democracies. I believe that enough Republicans will stand against Vladimir Putin’s aggression that we will be able to coalesce around those sanctions packages. Again, I think Democrats and Republicans agree over what the package should be. The question was which should trigger it. There is no disputing now that the Russian recognition of Donetsk and Luhansk and moving in military assets in Ukraine, the trigger has been passed in Western democracies led by the United States have to stand up against it.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/22/kaine-sanctions-vote-will-expose-if-republicans-are-putin-appeasers-like-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Democratic Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine wants President Trump to stop blaming China for the coronavirus.

Trump has been adamant about referring to the COVID-19 virus as the "Chinese coronavirus" for the past few weeks. During a speech from the Senate floor on Thursday, Kaine demanded that Trump stop singling out China when discussing the virus.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/tim-kaine-to-trump-quit-the-inflammatory-china-bashing

:silly:

Offline Kamaji

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Kaine kowtows to Russia's ally China, who can do alot to ease any sanctions we put on Russia.

The only way to hurt Russia is to lower the price of oil.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Kaine kowtows to Russia's ally China, who can do alot to ease any sanctions we put on Russia.

The only way to hurt Russia is to lower the price of oil.
Biden can't do anything to lower the price because that would stop hurting Americans and that is the democrats primary concern.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Can Biden and democrats pull their fat out of the fire by insisting every thing Biden and democrats have done is Trumps fault,and how many ignorant fools can they expect to buy it?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Biden can't do anything to lower the price because that would stop hurting Americans and that is the democrats primary concern.

True, but the Republicans need to use it as leverage.

But of course they won't.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Killer Clouds

Biden won't do anything to lower prices because he doesn't know why they are so high to begin with. His handlers might know.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
During a speech from the Senate floor on Thursday, Kaine demanded that Trump stop singling out China when discussing the virus.

Remember way back when when our politicians defended America and America's interests instead of our enemies?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

Tim Kaine couldn't spell C-A-T even if you spotted him the 'C' and the 'A'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Kaine: Sanctions Vote Will Expose if Republicans Are ‘Putin Appeasers’ Like Trump

Pam Key 22 Feb 2022

Senator Tim Kaine (D-VA) said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “All In” that the upcoming vote in Congress to sanction Russia for their invasion into Ukrainian territory will expose if Republican lawmakers are “appeasers” of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Guest-host Alex Wagner said, “President Trump’s comments today calling Putin’s moves genius probably haven’t helped anything. You are really convinced that next week when you guys are back in session, Republicans are going to play ball with Democrats and effectively work to further the Biden foreign policy agenda, the national security agenda?”

Kaine said, “Yes, I think there will be some who will follow Donald Trump. Donald Trump calling Putin’s move a genius move, a savvy move, you, know he couldn’t get a Nobel prize, so maybe he’s trying now for the Order of Lenin, or even better, finally, a Trump Tower in Moscow. But we will put our Republican colleagues on the board and see whether they’re Vladimir Putin appeasers or they’re standing up for the Western democracies. I believe that enough Republicans will stand against Vladimir Putin’s aggression that we will be able to coalesce around those sanctions packages. Again, I think Democrats and Republicans agree over what the package should be. The question was which should trigger it. There is no disputing now that the Russian recognition of Donetsk and Luhansk and moving in military assets in Ukraine, the trigger has been passed in Western democracies led by the United States have to stand up against it.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/22/kaine-sanctions-vote-will-expose-if-republicans-are-putin-appeasers-like-trump/

He's been my mayor, my governor and my senator. He's always been a freakn' moron!
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He's been my mayor, my governor and my senator. He's always been a freakn' moron!

A 3 time loser.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hysterical, when you understand there would be a lot more "No" votes from his own side of the aisle.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: