General Category > Crime And Punishment

Jamaican Police Officer Charged with Smuggling Cocaine from Jamaica to South Florida Inside Her Body

(1/1)

Wingnut:

Miami, Florida – A South Florida grand jury has indicted a veteran police officer from Jamaica with importing cocaine into the United States with the intent to distribute it here.

The indictment and a previously filed criminal complaint affidavit allege the following: On February 3, 42-year-old Shelian Cherine Allen, a Jamaican citizen, arrived at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport on a flight from Montego Bay, Jamaica.  An inspection by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) revealed that Allen had a package of cocaine inside her vagina and a package of cocaine inside each of her bra cups.  Allen also had 90 pellets of packaged cocaine inside her stomach, which she had swallowed.  CBP officers took Allen to a local hospital, where she expelled the 90 pellets.  In total, Allen had approximately 1,350 grams of cocaine on or inside her body when she entered the United States: about 234 in her vagina, about 174 grams in her bra, and about 942 grams inside her stomach.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdfl/pr/jamaican-police-officer-charged-smuggling-cocaine-jamaica-south-florida-inside-her-body

Hmmm.  She was travelling light. There were several unused holes.

mountaineer:
One of my new favorite tv shows is "To Catch a Smuggler." These people are creative, I'll give them that.

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on February 24, 2022, 01:35:00 pm ---One of my new favorite tv shows is "To Catch a Smuggler." These people are creative, I'll give them that.

--- End quote ---

There's also the Locked Up Abroad series, which often shows the stories of those who, through stupidity, avarice, or ignorance, became mules for the drug smugglers and got caught.

Smokin Joe:
If the balloons break, they are dead meat.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on February 24, 2022, 05:51:01 pm ---If the balloons break, they are dead meat.

--- End quote ---

That's almost a key in her stomach....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version