Author Topic: Covid Origins Bombshell  (Read 798 times)

Offline DB

Covid Origins Bombshell
« on: February 23, 2022, 07:54:32 pm »
By Derek Christensen

The Bombshell

I bet you didn't know that a US patent exists from 2017 that has a 100% reverse match to genetic sequence found in SARS-CoV2. I’ll say that again. That big bad virus you’ve been hearing about since early 2020, it contains a 100% reverse match to a genetic sequence found in a US patent.

https://truecovid.substack.com/p/covid-origins-bombshell?utm_source=url

Offline DB

Re: Covid Origins Bombshell
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2022, 07:54:43 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2022, 08:07:41 pm »
I didn't know it had a 100% reverse match to the Sars-CoV-2 virus, but had seen sources which claimed orders for test kits for the virus from 2017.

What really tripped a flag with me was Fauci saying "This Administration will face a surprise pandemic. " when Trump was POTUS, and about a year before the virus escaped/was released.

Sure, pandemics happen, but for the Director of NIAID to pin down the worldwide emergence of a novel and contagious pathogen to a three year span seemed highly suspect for me. Had he said words to the effect of 'in the future' it would have made perfect scientific sense, as in it being a question of when, not if such a pathogen would emerge, but that was not what he said (smirk included, no extra charge).

When it was evident that Impeachment wasn't going to work, and Trump had no reason to be Nixoned out, COVID popped up, with all the draconian recommendations that were economy (and people) killers, and any therapeutic that showed an inkling of promise was summarily trashed and not scientifically investigated. Certain parties had significant investments in companies which would be involved in the rollout and distribution of the mRNA injections, including Trudeau (whose family foundation has a 40% interest in the company that tailors the lipids for the capsules that contain the mRNA in the shots).  I believe those fiscal ties to the companies, including grant streams and research funding, should be more thoroughly investigated, just on the hypothesis that there exists a relationship there between policy setters and the companies producing and profiting from mandates and misinformation.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2022, 01:06:35 am »
BTTT

Offline Hoodat

Scientists Find Covid-19 Contains DNA Code Patented By Moderna YEARS Before Pandemic Began

Baxter Dmitry  |  February 24, 2022

Further evidence that we have not been told the truth about the origins of Covid-19 have emerged after scientists found genetic material patented by Moderna in 2016 in the virus’s spike protein. According to researchers, there is a one-in-three-trillion chance of this “coincidence” evolving naturally.

Fresh suspicion that Covid may have been tinkered with in a lab emerged today after scientists found genetic material owned by Moderna in the virus’s spike protein.

The team of international researchers identified a tiny snippet of code that is identical to part of a gene patented by Moderna three years before the pandemic.

The Moderna-patented genetic code was discovered in SARS-CoV-2’s unique furin cleavage site, the part that makes it so effective at infecting people and separates it from other coronaviruses.  .  .

https://newspunch.com/scientists-find-covid-19-contains-dna-code-patented-by-moderna-years-before-pandemic-began/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Scientists Find Covid-19 Contains DNA Code Patented By Moderna YEARS Before Pandemic Began

Baxter Dmitry  |  February 24, 2022

Further evidence that we have not been told the truth about the origins of Covid-19 have emerged after scientists found genetic material patented by Moderna in 2016 in the virus’s spike protein. According to researchers, there is a one-in-three-trillion chance of this “coincidence” evolving naturally.

Fresh suspicion that Covid may have been tinkered with in a lab emerged today after scientists found genetic material owned by Moderna in the virus’s spike protein.

The team of international researchers identified a tiny snippet of code that is identical to part of a gene patented by Moderna three years before the pandemic.

The Moderna-patented genetic code was discovered in SARS-CoV-2’s unique furin cleavage site, the part that makes it so effective at infecting people and separates it from other coronaviruses.  .  .

https://newspunch.com/scientists-find-covid-19-contains-dna-code-patented-by-moderna-years-before-pandemic-began/

Ok, now that makes sense.  A number of other reports I have read have all commented on the "curious" nature of the furin cleavage site, and how it contains DNA base pairs that are not found in any other virus, but which are particularly suited to human cells.

This, I think, is pretty clear evidence that the Chinese tampered with the virus, and got this particular code sequence into it as part of their gain-of-function experimentation.

Perhaps Moderna should be suing the Chinese for patent infringement, in addition to everything else.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They still haven't identified the animal from which this jumped to humans.

They still haven't found a virus in nature that has more than the 96.1% compatibility of RaTG13.

The Chi-coms have some explaining to do.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

They still haven't identified the animal from which this jumped to humans.

They still haven't found a virus in nature that has more than the 96.1% compatibility of RaTG13.

The Chi-coms have some explaining to do.

And they never will.  There was a really good article on medium a few months ago that traced all of the circumstantial evidence regarding this, and as near as that evidence indicates, it never jumped, at least not naturally; like some twisted immaculate conception, it was born knowing how to infect human cells.

Offline MOD4

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2022, 11:44:38 pm »
Topics merged.

Online roamer_1

This, I think, is pretty clear evidence that the Chinese tampered with the virus, and got this particular code sequence into it as part of their gain-of-function experimentation.

Perhaps Moderna should be suing the Chinese for patent infringement, in addition to everything else.

It ain't China. China's the bagholder. Or at best, merely complicit. A virus that finds it's gain of function roots in South Carolina with patented DNA strands from an American company... Moved tto China because what they were doing is illegal in the states... To a lab in China financed by American money and controlled by American government players....

This is Globalists. This is Davos.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2022, 12:09:47 am »
It ain't China. China's the bagholder. Or at best, merely complicit. A virus that finds it's gain of function roots in South Carolina with patented DNA strands from an American company... Moved tto China because what they were doing is illegal in the states... To a lab in China financed by American money and controlled by American government players....

No, this is arrogant scientists who think they can play at God.  This is Fauci, acting like Dr. Frankenstein. 

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2022, 01:11:32 am »
No, this is arrogant scientists who think they can play at God.  This is Fauci, acting like Dr. Frankenstein.

Oh he's a player, for sure. He nursed this thing from its infancy. Gates is a player too. Follow the money.
It ain't scientists making the play in half the world to shut down economies and institute social scoring, and all the shit they are trying to raise up...

And it ain't just here. It's across the world. BIG moves. Somebody is yanking the chain on half the world.
That ain't China. That's something bigger. With many heads and many tenetacles.

Offline Smokin Joe

Precisely. This was going in Chapel Hill, NC in 2014, and moved to Wuhan Institute of Virology in China after the Obama Administration shut down Gain of Function research in North Carolina.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2022, 06:12:34 am »
Nonetheless, it was China's shoddy lab controls that let it leak.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2022, 11:27:10 am »
If the release was not intentional.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2022, 11:55:36 am »

Exactly

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2022, 02:04:33 pm »

But their propaganda about this being an American-made virus may actually be true.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2022, 02:28:44 pm »

I think the release was absolutely intentional. The response was too organized across multiple countries.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2022, 02:46:59 pm »

:yowsa: One hell of a big if IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2022, 03:29:31 pm »
Anyone doubting the release was intentional and orchestrated should read this article.  Illuminating and disturbing.

What Is the Great Reset?
December 2021 • Volume 50, Number 12 • Michael Rectenwald

Is the Great Reset a conspiracy theory imagining a vast left-wing plot to establish a totalitarian one-world government? No. Despite the fact that some people may have spun conspiracy theories based on it—with some reason, as we will see—the Great Reset is real.

Indeed, just last year, Klaus Schwab, founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum (WEF)—a famous organization made up of the world’s political, economic, and cultural elites that meets annually in Davos, Switzerland—and Thierry Malleret, co-founder and main author of the Monthly Barometer, published a book called COVID-19: The Great Reset. In the book, they define the Great Reset as a means of addressing the “weaknesses of capitalism” that were purportedly exposed by the COVID pandemic.

But the idea of the Great Reset goes back much further. It can be traced at least as far back as the inception of the WEF, originally founded as the European Management Forum, in 1971. In that same year, Schwab, an engineer and economist by training, published his first book, Modern Enterprise Management in Mechanical Engineering. It was in this book that Schwab first introduced the concept he would later call “stakeholder capitalism,” arguing “that the management of a modern enterprise must serve not only shareholders but all stakeholders to achieve long-term growth and prosperity.” Schwab and the WEF have promoted the idea of stakeholder capitalism ever since. They can take credit for the stakeholder and public-private partnership rhetoric and policies embraced by governments, corporations, non-governmental organizations, and international governance bodies worldwide.

The specific phrase “Great Reset” came into general circulation over a decade ago, with the publication of a 2010 book, The Great Reset, by American urban studies scholar Richard Florida. Written in the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis, Florida’s book argued that the 2008 economic crash was the latest in a series of Great Resets—including the Long Depression of the 1870s and the Great Depression of the 1930s—which he defined as periods of paradigm-shifting systemic innovation.

Four years after Florida’s book was published, at the 2014 annual meeting of the WEF, Schwab declared: “What we want to do in Davos this year . . . is to push the reset button”—and subsequently the image of a reset button would appear on the WEF’s website.

In 2018 and 2019, the WEF organized two events that became the primary inspiration for the current Great Reset project—and also, for obvious reasons, fresh fodder for conspiracy theorists. (Don’t blame me for the latter—all I’m doing is relating the historical facts.)

In May 2018, the WEF collaborated with the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security to conduct “CLADE X,” a simulation of a national pandemic response. Specifically, the exercise simulated the outbreak of a novel strain of a human parainfluenza virus, with genetic elements of the Nipah virus, called CLADE X. The simulation ended with a news report stating that in the face of CLADE X, without effective vaccines, “experts tell us that we could eventually see 30 to 40 million deaths in the U.S. and more than 900 million around the world—twelve percent of the global population.” Clearly, preparation for a global pandemic was in order.
https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/what-is-the-great-reset/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2022, 03:38:01 pm »
The Moderna-patented genetic code was discovered in SARS-CoV-2’s unique furin cleavage site,

That's odd.

*I* have always enjoyed foreign cleavage and it's sites.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2022, 03:38:29 pm »
That's odd.

*I* have always enjoyed foreign cleavage and it's sites.

Got any visual aids?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2022, 03:41:46 pm »

Got any visual aids?

@Kamaji

That would require both proof of age and a letter of consent from your wife.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2022, 03:45:54 pm »
@Kamaji

That would require both proof of age and a letter of consent from your wife.

:silly: