Author Topic: Nolte: CBS News Already Blaming Biden’s Lousy Economy on ‘Ukraine Crisis’  (Read 183 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: CBS News Already Blaming Biden’s Lousy Economy on ‘Ukraine Crisis’

John Nolte 23 Feb 2022

Even in this current flood of propaganda and misinformation from the corporate media, far-left CBS News already scapegoating the “Ukraine crisis” for Joe Biden’s mishandling of the domestic economy is a real doozy.

“The U.S. economy has been hit with increased gas prices, inflation, and supply-chain issues due to the Ukraine crisis,” reads the CBS News tweet.

Democrats sure got it good.

The story itself is even more ludicrous:

Although many Americans may prefer that the U.S. stay out of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, the brewing violence and political fallout are already hurting their wallets. Gasoline prices, which have hit eight-year highs — could surge even further if the hostilities escalate or if U.S. lawmakers pass another round of sanctions.

Where has CBS News been for the last 11 months?

Well, I guess it’s difficult to acknowledge reality with your nose stuck in Joe Biden’s ass.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2022/02/23/nolte-cbs-news-already-blaming-bidens-lousy-economy-on-ukraine-crisis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Green New Deal is to blame.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline EdinVA

Green New Deal is to blame.

Nah, it the unvaccinated..

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Natural Selection will take care of the unvaccinated.

GOP Universal Healthcare Plan = unassisted euthanasia, aka, let everyone die as God intended
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

This is to be expected.

And expect even more of this nonsense. It isn’t going to sell. This is more of the strategy of telling Americans that they’re not really seeing and experiencing what they’re seeing and experiencing
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 05:57:14 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Nolte: CBS News Already Blaming Biden’s Lousy Economy on ‘Ukraine Crisis’

This is exactly why the Democrats have been pushing Russia to invade, as well as pushing Ukraine to defend. Democrats desperately need this war to take the heat of all of their shit policies over the last year. And, they will certainly use the war to print more money and to further restrict the rights and lives of American citizens.

This war is a Christmas present to American Leftists. Democrats couldn't be happier.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm sure they will get Trump in on the blame too, heck they will put the blame for the economy and Ukraine together in their "journalshit" pieces next. Wasn't there already some idiot that said the whole Ukraine mess was mostly Trumps fault?