Author Topic: President Trump: ‘We’re Coming Back…Something’s Gonna Happen!’...Martin Walsh  (Read 66 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Trump: ‘We’re Coming Back…Something’s Gonna Happen!’
 Martin Walsh February 23, 2022

Former President Donald Trump delivered a powerful message this week that strongly suggests he’s gearing up for another run for the White House.

During an interview with Clay Travis and Buck Sexton, Trump sounded very focused when discussing particular policies, especially the radical ones being implemented under Joe Biden.

“We’re coming back…something’s gonna happen,” the 45th president said, again hinting that he’s gearing up to make a big move.

“You take the worst politician in America; I would imagine that that person would be winning. But the polls have been extraordinary: 96% approval rating — and saw one this morning, 98%, but 96% approval rating — in the Republican Party and doing well with independents, doing well with women, doing well with everybody. And I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that what I said was right. This is a disaster what’s going on, whether it’s Ukraine or the Afghanistan pullout, which I think is the most embarrassing moment in the history of our country,” Trump said.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/coming-2-60449/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34