Author Topic: MSNBC’s Nance: Putin’s Ukraine Invasion Will Get Bloody; Trump ‘Responsible for a Lot of It’  (Read 397 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s Nance: Putin’s Ukraine Invasion Will Get Bloody; Trump ‘Responsible for a Lot of It’

Pam Key 22 Feb 2022

MSNBC intelligence analyst Malcolm Nance said Tuesday on “The Beat” that former President Donald Trump is will be “responsible” in part for the bloody consequences of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s attempt to annex a portion of Ukraine.

Nance said, “Dictators are going to talk like dictators. Game knows game. Donald Trump, in this particular circumstance, look, he’s an autocrat. I said that when he became president. Putin’s strategy is to create an axis of autocrats, and Trump was the American wing, which was supposed to reposition the United States and was going to allow Europe to become an area of an expanded Russia. This is just Donald Trump validating what we know about him. He’s anti-democratic. He is ready to give this country away.”

He added, “Look, this is going to get bloody. Donald Trump is going to be responsible for a lot of it. I mean, he extorted this country with the anti-tank missiles they need now to defend themselves. All I know is we haven’t given Ukraine enough missiles here to really stop what is coming. But if we do, well, maybe this whole thing can be reversed a bit.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/22/msnbcs-nance-putins-ukraine-invasion-will-get-bloody-trump-responsible-for-a-lot-of-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Lord, the TDS is still strong.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
MSNBC’s Nance: Putin’s Ukraine Invasion Will Get Bloody; Trump ‘Responsible for a Lot of It’

Pam Key 22 Feb 2022

MSNBC intelligence analyst Malcolm Nance said Tuesday on “The Beat” that former President Donald Trump is will be “responsible” in part for the bloody consequences of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s attempt to annex a portion of Ukraine.

Nance said, “Dictators are going to talk like dictators. Game knows game. Donald Trump, in this particular circumstance, look, he’s an autocrat. I said that when he became president. Putin’s strategy is to create an axis of autocrats, and Trump was the American wing, which was supposed to reposition the United States and was going to allow Europe to become an area of an expanded Russia. This is just Donald Trump validating what we know about him. He’s anti-democratic. He is ready to give this country away.”

He added, “Look, this is going to get bloody. Donald Trump is going to be responsible for a lot of it. I mean, he extorted this country with the anti-tank missiles they need now to defend themselves. All I know is we haven’t given Ukraine enough missiles here to really stop what is coming. But if we do, well, maybe this whole thing can be reversed a bit.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/22/msnbcs-nance-putins-ukraine-invasion-will-get-bloody-trump-responsible-for-a-lot-of-it/
Who let this guy in from Bizzaro World? Trump is responsible for most of it? How, by being too strong a leader and holding Putin and others back? He's responsible for Biden being a weak dementia addled resident who hasn't done one thing to help Americans and keep the worlds crazies in check? Was it Trump who derailed Americas energy independence and shot inflation through the roof? Just looking ahead here but pretty sure this and democrat shill will blame Trump for China's invasion of Taiwan.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 02:55:03 am by GtHawk »

Offline Hoodat

Even John Bolton is saying that all this is on Biden because he is so weak.

Andrea Mitchell Can’t Handle It When Told Biden Has ‘Failed’ on Ukraine

Kyle Drennen  |  February 22nd, 2022  |  3:16 PM

After desperately trying to blame Donald Trump for the current crisis in Ukraine – happening over a year into Joe Biden’s presidency – on her MSNBC show early Tuesday afternoon, anchor Andrea Mitchell couldn’t handle it when former National Security Adviser John Bolton told her that it was Biden’s foreign policy that had “failed.”

Just to go back to the Trump years....because that’s when Ukraine became so politicized as part of an impeachment,” Mitchell argued. She wildly claimed that the flimsy premise of Democrats’ first impeachment of Trump was what emboldened Vladimir Putin to move to invade Ukraine: “There was one call in particular, the so-called ‘perfect call’ Trump had with, you know, Zelenskyy, which, you know, certainly telegraphed to the Kremlin that they could do what they wanted with Ukraine, that America would not stand up.

Mitchell conveniently ignored Putin’s 2014 invasion of Ukraine that went unchallenged by the Obama/Biden administration. That weakness was far more of a provocation for Putin to invade again with Biden back in office, this time as president.

Bolton, a former Trump adviser turned harsh critic, didn’t object to Mitchell’s ranting against the former president, but he did point out: “Well, I think Putin was undoubtedly waiting for a second Trump term, but he’s getting, effectively, almost what he would have expected then. This is going to be a victory for Russia.

Mitchell was visibly stunned by his assessment that Biden was doing a bad job: “You think what the Biden administration is doing, rallying NATO allies, getting – ” Bolton cut her off: “It has failed....The President says it has failed.

The frustrated host quickly rushed to defend the Democrat in the White House: “But it has not failed to rally the untied – the NATO allies, they’ve never been stronger....I was just in Munich and I can tell you that there was no space among those allies.

Bolton provided a fact-check: “There’s plenty of space. Mario Draghi, the Prime Minister of Italy, said on Friday that if the EU had to impose economic sanctions, he hoped it would not include the energy sector. That’s a huge hole in NATO unity.”

The contentious exchange began with Bolton calling out Biden’s weak response to Russian aggression:

And we did not act appropriately early. I think we should have had more American forces in Ukraine, not to fight the Russians, but to train with the Ukrainians and to show those Russian generals looking across the border and seeing Americans within flags, “I wonder what that means?” Biden took that off the table, saying there would be no American forces involved and he got nothing for it.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2022/02/22/andrea-mitchell-cant-handle-it-when-told-biden-has-failed-ukraine
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Even John Bolton is saying that all this is on Biden because he is so weak.

Andrea Mitchell Can’t Handle It When Told Biden Has ‘Failed’ on Ukraine

Kyle Drennen  |  February 22nd, 2022  |  3:16 PM

After desperately trying to blame Donald Trump for the current crisis in Ukraine – happening over a year into Joe Biden’s presidency – on her MSNBC show early Tuesday afternoon, anchor Andrea Mitchell couldn’t handle it when former National Security Adviser John Bolton told her that it was Biden’s foreign policy that had “failed.”

Just to go back to the Trump years....because that’s when Ukraine became so politicized as part of an impeachment,” Mitchell argued. She wildly claimed that the flimsy premise of Democrats’ first impeachment of Trump was what emboldened Vladimir Putin to move to invade Ukraine: “There was one call in particular, the so-called ‘perfect call’ Trump had with, you know, Zelenskyy, which, you know, certainly telegraphed to the Kremlin that they could do what they wanted with Ukraine, that America would not stand up.

Mitchell conveniently ignored Putin’s 2014 invasion of Ukraine that went unchallenged by the Obama/Biden administration. That weakness was far more of a provocation for Putin to invade again with Biden back in office, this time as president.

Bolton, a former Trump adviser turned harsh critic, didn’t object to Mitchell’s ranting against the former president, but he did point out: “Well, I think Putin was undoubtedly waiting for a second Trump term, but he’s getting, effectively, almost what he would have expected then. This is going to be a victory for Russia.

Mitchell was visibly stunned by his assessment that Biden was doing a bad job: “You think what the Biden administration is doing, rallying NATO allies, getting – ” Bolton cut her off: “It has failed....The President says it has failed.

The frustrated host quickly rushed to defend the Democrat in the White House: “But it has not failed to rally the untied – the NATO allies, they’ve never been stronger....I was just in Munich and I can tell you that there was no space among those allies.

Bolton provided a fact-check: “There’s plenty of space. Mario Draghi, the Prime Minister of Italy, said on Friday that if the EU had to impose economic sanctions, he hoped it would not include the energy sector. That’s a huge hole in NATO unity.”

The contentious exchange began with Bolton calling out Biden’s weak response to Russian aggression:

And we did not act appropriately early. I think we should have had more American forces in Ukraine, not to fight the Russians, but to train with the Ukrainians and to show those Russian generals looking across the border and seeing Americans within flags, “I wonder what that means?” Biden took that off the table, saying there would be no American forces involved and he got nothing for it.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2022/02/22/andrea-mitchell-cant-handle-it-when-told-biden-has-failed-ukraine

Wow.  What a tool.