Author Topic: Kari Lake skewers mainstream media in new ad  (Read 5036 times)

Offline EdinVA

Kari Lake skewers mainstream media in new ad
« on: February 22, 2022, 06:55:52 pm »
Kari Lake skewers mainstream media in new ad

OAN Newsroom
 UPDATED 6:58 AM PT – Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Trump-endorsed candidate for Arizona governor, Kari Lake dropped an advertisement targeting mainstream media and is airing it on the very networks she’s attacking. One America’s Christina Bobb spoke with lake about why she chose to do this.

https://www.oann.com/kari-lake-skewers-mainstream-media-in-new-ad/

Online mountaineer

Re: Kari Lake skewers mainstream media in new ad
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 06:20:46 pm »
Kari Lake for AZ Governor
@KariLake
·
Mar 30
When I become Governor, I will send armed National Guard Troops to the border to arrest & detain Illegal Aliens invading Arizona — then we will send them back.

Think I’m bluffing? Just wait.
9:15 PM · Mar 30, 2022·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 06:30:12 pm »
@KariLake

Everyone is entitled to live their life, but we will not allow a radical minority to prey on our young children.

To Beto, Karrin Taylor Robson, Katie Hobbs & all of the woke gender activists, I say this:

Don't Mess with the American family.

5:59 PM · Mar 31, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 06:30:28 pm »
@KariLake
·
Mar 30
When I become Governor, I will send armed National Guard Troops to the border to arrest & detain Illegal Aliens invading Arizona — then we will send them back.

Think I’m bluffing? Just wait.
9:15 PM · Mar 30, 2022·

Somebody has to act.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2022, 06:34:56 pm »
I'd vote for Lake ...... if I could.  Twice.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2022, 06:42:05 pm »
She seems like an attractive candidate, but she went out of her way to snub the reddest County in the state when she blew off our Fundraisers in Mohave.  A candidate cannot win a state-wide race by doing that.

I consider her candidacy on shaky ground right now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 08:03:00 pm »
She seems like an attractive candidate, but she went out of her way to snub the reddest County in the state when she blew off our Fundraisers in Mohave.  A candidate cannot win a state-wide race by doing that.

I consider her candidacy on shaky ground right now.

?? Seems odd.  Why would she go out of her way to blow off fundraisers from Mohave??  I'm not familiar with AZ politicians, is she new or has she been around?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2022, 10:25:55 pm »
Kamaji (about state governors taking action at the border when the feds won't):
"Somebody has to act."

I've been posting that here for more than a year now.

The fed-communist DC occupation-government isn't going to do that. It's going to continue to do as much as it can to DISSOLVE the border with Mexico.

Any attempts to secure the border and repel the illegals must now come from the state governments -- and from "the people", themselves.

However, it's going to be difficult for any individual state to do this on its own.
Some kind of... "confederation" between several states is going to be needed in order to prevent a unified front against the feds (who will try to stop the states, with military force if need be).

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2022, 01:26:25 am »
?? Seems odd.  Why would she go out of her way to blow off fundraisers from Mohave??  I'm not familiar with AZ politicians, is she new or has she been around?

She purchased tix (at $70 a pop) for our fundraiser dinner in BHC, and she was supposed to address the crowd (200 people).  She called a week or two before and cancelled and we had to refund.  Our Office Manager explained to her she just pissed off the county she has to win to overcome the urbans.  You can't win a statewide race without getting 75% of Mohave County.  Just ask Martha McSally.  She got 67% and lost the state to Mark Kelly.

Kari really Effed herself with that gag.  People here won't vote for a RINO.  Well, not "here" exactly, I'm in Phoenix for a meeting of the GOP Executives (which somebody screwed up and made me one).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2022, 01:28:43 am »
She purchased tix (at $70 a pop) for our fundraiser dinner in BHC, and she was supposed to address the crowd (200 people).  She called a week or two before and cancelled and we had to refund.  Our Office Manager explained to her she just pissed off the county she has to win to overcome the urbans.  You can't win a statewide race without getting 75% of Mohave County.  Just ask Martha McSally.  She got 67% and lost the state to Mark Kelly.

Kari really Effed herself with that gag.  People here won't vote for a RINO.  Well, not "here" exactly, I'm in Phoenix for a meeting of the GOP Executives (which somebody screwed up and made me one).

Interesting.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2022, 02:08:28 am »
Interesting.

I was likely to vote for her, until she pulled this.  Zero understanding that she needs us more than we need her.

Matt Salmon really pissed me off years ago, but I might help him now.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2022, 02:11:17 am »
I was likely to vote for her, until she pulled this.  Zero understanding that she needs us more than we need her.

Matt Salmon really pissed me off years ago, but I might help him now.

I realize that she ticked you off, but out of curiosity in your opinion is she a true conservative??

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2022, 02:18:46 am »
I realize that she ticked you off, but out of curiosity in your opinion is she a true conservative??

Short answer:  No.

Long answer:  No.  O'Bastard supporter in previous elections.  She's just mouthing the words, like Ducey.

This was a bum endorsement from Trump:  The Most Likely to Win.  Not good enough for me.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2022, 02:22:44 am »
Short answer:  No.

Long answer:  No.  O'Bastard supporter in previous elections.  She's just mouthing the words, like Ducey.

This was a bum endorsement from Trump:  The Most Likely to Win.  Not good enough for me.

Gotcha.  Not worth your vote then.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2022, 02:25:52 am »
Gotcha.  Not worth your vote then.

Right.  She blew it.  Done.
I will NOT comply.