Author Topic: Jen Psaki to Rob Lowe: Artificial White House Stage for Joe Biden Constructed ‘Because of COVID’  (Read 470 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jen Psaki to Rob Lowe: Artificial White House Stage for Joe Biden Constructed ‘Because of COVID’

Charlie Spiering 21 Feb 2022

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki revealed the artificial White House stage was constructed for President Joe Biden due to the coronavirus pandemic.

“Because of COVID and because the president was not going to travel as much and not as many people were not going come here, he does a lot of events and actually meetings from there,” Psaki revealed in an interview with actor Rob Lowe on his podcast Literally.

Lowe asked Psaki about the artificial set that was constructed in the South Court Auditorium in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building across the street from the West Wing.

The artificial stage includes digital video screens behind the windows make it look as if the president is in the West Wing of the White House.

Psaki confirmed that the Biden team added additional features to make it more friendly for streaming video conference calls.

“They built it out more to make it look a little bit better visually and to ensure that he can kind of engage with people and see them in different boxes,” she said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/21/jen-psaki-to-rob-lowe-artificial-white-house-stage-for-joe-biden-constructed-because-of-covid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

“Because of COVID and because the president was not going to travel as much .  .  .

Not going to travel as much?  Biden averages over two trips a week.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Kamaji

That doesn't fly.  Isn't the Oval Office itself - the one in the White House - much safer, at least from the perspective of fewer people being present in it?

This is just guff.

Offline mountaineer

Artificial stage for a fake president.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

Nothing Psaki ever says is the truth. She's a complete liar with zero credibility.

Offline mountaineer

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki revealed the artificial White House stage was constructed for President Joe Biden due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Of course that's a lie. Isn't the White House itself a safe place? Are they not wearing masks, social distancing and all the other useless crap at the White House that they, magically, do only across the street?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Not going to travel as much?  Biden averages over two trips a week.
Apparently Psaki doesn't count all the trips Biden makes going home as travelling. I have said it before only an idiot (Psaki) would believe the public stupid enough to believe her lies and idiotic statements.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrat established rules of operation, never tell the truth when a beautiful lie will do.  Those with lie addictions will love it far more, and their numbers are many.  Adolf spent a lot of time in a bunker too!  When you re-invent the world to be a scary place, security becomes a huge priority.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 07:33:58 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Apparently Psaki doesn't count all the trips Biden makes going home as travelling. I have said it before only an idiot (Psaki) would believe the public stupid enough to believe her lies and idiotic statements.
Unfortunately, there is no shortage of idiots.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Unfortunately, there is no shortage of idiots.
There will always be idiots, but the supply just may be a little lower after a year of Captain Dementia's damage.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There will always be idiots, but the supply just may be a little lower after a year of Captain Dementia's damage.

Dunno, COVID is the universal excuse for stupidity and nonperformance.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

Dunno, COVID is the universal excuse for stupidity and nonperformance.
The DCP idiot supply is still plentiful. I still see people driving alone in their cars wearing useless masks and rubber gloves.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It is just like his precedency; All smoke and mirrors
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online rustynail

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Wingnut:
It is just like his precedency; All smoke and mirrors

Jpe and his Presidency has always been a house of cards facade, like slick willy, who and what they are was all kept carefully hidden until they came into office to the citizens horror.  Decades later, we now live in the horror of being so deceived.

Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

Jpe and his Presidency has always been a house of cards facade, like slick willy, who and what they are was all kept carefully hidden until they came into office to the citizens horror.  Decades later, we now live in the horror of being so deceived.
That's the thing though. Traitor Joe hid nothing from anyone. He's been a racist lying hypocrite since the day he was born.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 07:52:34 pm by Killer Clouds »