Author Topic: Ex-girlfriend tells Hunter Biden grand jury about lavish spending  (Read 512 times)

Offline Kamaji

Ex-girlfriend tells Hunter Biden grand jury about lavish spending

By Elizabeth Rosner and Bruce Golding
February 21, 2022

The grand jury considering evidence in the Hunter Biden tax probe heard nearly five hours of secret testimony from an ex-girlfriend who’s furious she got dumped after urging him to get off drugs, The Post has learned.

Zoe Kestan, 28, appeared before the panel in Wilmington, Del., on Tuesday, a source familiar with her testimony said.

Her turn on the witness stand came immediately after an appearance by the former stripper with whom Biden, 52, has an out-of-wedlock child, the source said.

Kestan — a lingerie and textile designer who uses the online handle “weed slut 420” — was asked about Biden’s whereabouts and spending habits during 2018, when they were seen attending art-show openings and parties on Manhattan’s Lower East Side, the source said.

Specific questions included what hotels Biden stayed at and whether Kestan knew where his money came from, the source said.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/02/21/ex-girlfriend-tells-hunter-biden-grand-jury-about-lavish-spending/

Offline EdinVA

Re: Ex-girlfriend tells Hunter Biden grand jury about lavish spending
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2022, 12:51:32 pm »
testimony from an ex-girlfriend who’s furious she got dumped

No bias there....

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2022, 12:52:34 pm »
No bias there....

So Hunter Biden is pure as the driven snow, then?

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2022, 12:59:36 pm »
So Hunter Biden is pure as the driven snow, then?

Not at all, just tired of witch hunts, not matter the target... I want justice, not revenge..

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2022, 01:06:23 pm »
Weedslut 420?   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2022, 01:11:11 pm »
Not at all, just tired of witch hunts, not matter the target... I want justice, not revenge..

So, investigating Hunter Biden for tax evasion is just a witch hunt?

Really?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2022, 01:14:19 pm »

Do you understand all that was entailed, and swept under the rug with Biden's laptop?

Justice and revenge may be a the same level of severity, if the truth could ever get out to the populous.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2022, 04:25:24 pm »
The net closes on Hunter Biden: First son's ex-girlfriend, 28 testifies for five hours to grand jury in tax probe about how he lived in Chateau Marmont for a month - where he learned to cook crack - and gave her thousands of dollars to spen

Zoe Kestan, 28, gave evidence at a federal courthouse in Joe Biden's home state of Delaware for several hours last Tuesday morning
    Details of grand jury testimony remain secret and the lingerie designer has not spoken publicly about the case
    Kestan was subpoenaed to give evidence in the DOJ's secretive three-year probe into Hunter's murky financial affairs and business with China
    Kestan spent months living in hotels with Biden in 2018 in New York and LA
    The pair were often seen at parties and art gallery openings together

By James Gordon For Dailymail.com

Published: 02:16 EST, 22 February 2022 | Updated: 08:08 EST, 22 February 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10537615/Hunter-Bidens-ex-girlfriend-Zoe-Kestan-lingerie-designer-testifies-lavish-spending.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34