Author Topic: Elon Musk OFFICIALLY REVEALED A $5000 Tesla Model!  (Read 609 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Elon Musk OFFICIALLY REVEALED A $5000 Tesla Model!
« on: February 21, 2022, 07:46:43 pm »
 Elon Musk Live

The future is no longer ahead; it is just around the corner. Tesla cars are most popular for their full self-driving function, but there has always been an option to steer them with a wheel. If we owned a Model S Plaid that could rocket from 0 to 60mph in under 2 seconds, we would love that steering wheel, so we could take it for spins as much as we like. We bet you would love that too. As it turns out, Tesla has different plans, and the steering wheel in its cars might completely disappear, as it plans to make driving completely driverless.
It has been reported that Tesla's CEO Elon Musk spoke with some of his employees about the potential launch of an electric car that will only cost customers $5000. Sometime in the future, you might be able to get an electric Tesla without a steering wheel for $5000. Do you want to know more about the $5000 electric Tesla? Stay tuned to the video, and don't go anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsbucFzBX1U

Offline Kamaji

Re: Elon Musk OFFICIALLY REVEALED A $5000 Tesla Model!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2022, 08:13:13 pm »
Yeah, I don't see that surviving the crash test requirements.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 08:16:11 pm »
Yeah, I don't see that surviving the crash test requirements.

If you really liked it, it could function doubly as. a coffin
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2022, 08:17:12 pm »
If you really liked it, it could function doubly as. a coffin

:silly:

Sort of like a glorified brain bucket!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2022, 02:24:47 am »
No steering wheel = no sale for me, I don't now nor probably ever will trust anyone else on the road no matter how good the programming is in one of these.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2022, 02:37:46 am »
No steering wheel = no sale for me, I don't now nor probably ever will trust anyone else on the road no matter how good the programming is in one of these.
Ditto. In the event of a malfunction or collision, I want some control over where the vehicle goes, and over braking/acceleration.

I do not want a "driverless" car.

I want direct control over acceleration, braking, and steering.

I don't want plastic (it breaks here in winter, especially--even steel gets brittle in extreme cold).

I want heat I can depend on.

I require at least a 500 mile range, with all accessories (including heat and lights) running full on.

Until then,it is not ready for the mid continent above the 45th parallel.

In the meantime, I am getting better and better at maintaining the fleet...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis