Author Topic: Capitol fence to be reinstalled ahead of Biden’s State of the Union address  (Read 256 times)

Offline EdinVA

Capitol fence to be reinstalled ahead of Biden’s State of the Union address

Security officials will reinstall fencing around the Capitol next week ahead of President Biden’s State of the Union address, Fox News can confirm.
U.S. Capitol Police are bracing for a potential "Freedom Convoy" truck protest to Washington D.C. for the March 1 speech. "Freedom Convoy" truckers have been protesting in Canada for weeks against coronavirus restrictions and vaccine mandates and caused a temporary blockade of the busy Ambassador Bridge border crossing between Windsor and Detroit.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/capitol-fence-reinstalled-bidens-state-union

We knew this was going to happen..

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
All the earmarkings of a Police State.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And the Capitol Hill Police will be replaced by Cuban mercenaries so there is no hesitancy to shoot any who would dare to even touch that fence.

The CHP will be directed to make a few thousand more jail cells ready to accommodate those who survive the violent attacks the mercenaries will inflict upon peaceful citizrns.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 01:52:14 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.