Author Topic: Crackdown Sparks Even More Massive Protests Across Canada, Crisis for Trudeau  (Read 176 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Crackdown Sparks Even More Massive Protests Across Canada, Crisis for Trudeau
By Nick Arama | Feb 20, 2022 9:30 AM ET

The protesters in Ottawa are hoping to make it through the weekend until the Senate convenes. They want to make it to Monday because the Emergencies Act has to be approved by the Parliament within seven days of it being called for, which was on February 14. So it has to be approved by tomorrow. They are hoping that the legislators will not approve it, the police will back off, and the Parliament will address their concerns.

There were still hundreds of protesters out Saturday in Ottawa, more even than there were earlier when there was a lot of police action against them. And some of them may even be the people who were “arrested” earlier.

https://twitter.com/TheMarieOakes/status/1495135605923192834

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/02/20/crackdown-sparks-even-more-massive-protests-across-canada-crisis-for-trudeau-n525046
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Senate reconvenes Monday?  I thought I read that Trudeau suspended Parliament. 

Got to admit, I know little or nothing of how Canada's government operates.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This isn't about "covid" anymore.

It's about Castroodeau.

He (and his government) must be deposed.
Failure to achieve that -- and his side wins.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
If we can mindlessly blindly follow Biden, Shirley they can mindlessly blindly follow Fidel Trudeau,just think of this as following Maduro Venezuela with the same results denial fools can enjoy denying about.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions