Author Topic: Protests by union teachers forces Indiana legislature to gut bill banning critical race theory  (Read 530 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Behind the Black 2/18/2022

“Segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever!” Because of the threat by Indiana teachers to quit en masse, as well as teacher protests, the Indiana state legislature has gutted a bill that would have have attempted to ban the teaching of the Marxist and bigoted critical race theory (CRT) program in the schools.

The quotes from teachers are somewhat hilarious, in a terribly depressing way. From the first link:

“I will have to quit, or I will have to ignore it,” Lang said, the Indy Star reported. “I will not comply. I can’t. It’s that bad.”

From the second link:

“It’s the last nail in the coffin,” Suzanne Holcomb, an elementary school teacher in northern Indiana, told the Star. “I don’t know how we would move forward from this. It would just make teaching impossible.” Holcomb added that the bill “feels like an attack on education,” “an attack on our integrity,” and “Quite frankly, it’s insulting.”

More: https://behindtheblack.com/behind-the-black/points-of-information/protests-by-union-teachers-forces-indiana-legislature-to-gut-bill-banning-critical-race-theory/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Does anyone have any cock and balls in this country anymore?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Vulcan moans:
"Does anyone have any cock and balls in this country anymore?"

All across the world, the Western Civilization and legacy of individual freedom created over centuries by whites is on the verge of crumbling into pieces.

But whites don't have the right to complain about the outside forces that are destroying their countries, their culture... and their race.
No, they don't.

Those forces were always there, even as Western Civilization was being constructed. The difference then was that white Westerners held the belief that their culture had to be protected against outsiders (and yes, that includes the non-white races, as well).

It's only within the last 60 years or so that The West has been infiltrated by such outsiders, yet has done nothing to "cleanse" itself (I chose that word carefully) of such poisons.

The body has the ability to fight against infection, but only to a certain point. Beyond that point, the infection becomes dominant and the body's resources fail.

So as we watch our world succumb to that infection and literally collapse around us, we must think back to a line from ol' Will Shakespeare (paraphrased):
"The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars... but in ourselves."

We could have stopped the forces that are destroying us.
But our refusal to recognize them...
Our refusal to acknowledge our own worth and the superiority of the civilization we created...
And our refusal to believe in our inherent right to defend such civilization against outsiders, and do so proudly...
... has brought these consequences upon us.

Adieu...

(does this reply have enough "cock and balls" for you, Vulcan...?)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 02:35:02 pm by Fishrrman »