Author Topic: Mo Brooks: U.S. Should Grant Canadian Truckers Political Asylum  (Read 264 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mo Brooks: U.S. Should Grant Canadian Truckers Political Asylum
« on: February 19, 2022, 01:15:47 pm »
Mo Brooks: U.S. Should Grant Canadian Truckers Political Asylum

Jeff Poor 18 Feb 2022

Representative Mo Brooks (R-AL) suggests an outside-the-box approach to taking on any truck driver shortages the United States faces.

During an interview with Mobile, AL radio FM Talk 106.5, Brooks, a candidate for U.S. Senate in Alabama, proposed granting Canadian truckers protesting the Trudeau government political asylum in the United States.

Brooks applauded the efforts of the so-called Freedom Convoy truckers before making his pitch.

“Well, I am proud of the Canadian truckers and how they are attempting to assert their right to liberty and freedom,” he said. “I believe that you need to push back against government dictatorial efforts as much as possible, and certainly, that is what they are trying to do in Canada. And the science, quite frankly, has proven the Canadian truckers to be right. That’s what’s so baffling — you’ve got these people who made bad decisions, they’re in elected office, both the United States and [Canada]. They made these bad decisions based on incomplete information way back in the spring or late winter of 2020. And for political reasons, they’ve stuck to those positions when the science has refuted the premises for a bunch of the positions that were taken.”

“I would say to the Canadian truckers — we’ve got our supply chain issues here in the United States of America,” Brooks continued. “We could use some more truckers in the United States of America. And I suggest we give or offer them all political asylum. I think that’d be great if they were to leave Canada, come to the United States of America, move our goods from the East Coast to the West Coast and every point in between, and see what Canada then does — as they have, in effect, expelled these truckers by denying them their liberty and freedom.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/02/18/mo-brooks-u-s-should-grant-canadian-truckers-political-asylum/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Mo Brooks: U.S. Should Grant Canadian Truckers Political Asylum
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 01:20:09 pm »
Great points.... 

I think we need to do some significant idelological segregation across the board before this whole contingent explodes into a massive civil war.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2022, 05:37:08 pm »
Great points.... 

I think we need to do some significant idelological segregation across the board before this whole contingent explodes into a massive civil war.

The Rats are doing the segregation for us.

I don't see this asylum thing going anywhere, I think that's an Executive decision and I cannot imagine President Puddinhead doing it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 06:59:29 pm »
Great points.... 

The dividing line is as much economic class as ideological. I agree with you that we really should focus on how to separate our selves from the leftists.

We need a wave of new Pubs that are willing to talk about and pursue a peaceful divorce.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2022, 11:33:21 pm »
catfish observed presciently:
"I think we need to do some significant idelological segregation across the board before this whole contingent explodes into a massive civil war."

Excellent point.
But...
What occurs will need to be something more than merely "ideological"...

Addendum:
Is it time for that new "Heartland Continental Congress" yet...?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 11:34:31 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2022, 01:38:18 am »
DeSantis should simply offer $2,000 bonuses to these brave people to come to Florida.  It needs more truckers like the rest of America.

And, unlike the Afghans Biden permitted to climb onto our evacuation aircraft, these Canadian truckers are already vetted.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington