Author Topic: Biden Quietly Extends the Federal National Emergency Declaration Related to COVID Beyond Termination  (Read 250 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden Quietly Extends the Federal National Emergency Declaration Related to COVID Beyond Termination Date of March 1st – Provides No End Date
Gateway Pundit. Feb 19, 2022

Biden quietly sent a letter to corrupt Speaker Pelosi and the US House and Senate stating that he is extending the National Emergency related to COVID beyond the current termination date of March 1st with no end date provided.

Here is Biden’s notice:

Section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)) provides for the automatic termination of a national emergency unless, within 90 days prior to the anniversary date of its declaration, the President publishes in the Federal Register and transmits to the Congress a notice stating that the emergency is to continue in effect beyond the anniversary date.  In accordance with this provision, I have sent to the Federal Register for publication the enclosed notice stating that the national emergency declared in Proclamation 9994 of March 13, 2020, beginning March 1, 2020, concerning the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, is to continue in effect beyond March 1, 2022.

There remains a need to continue this national emergency.  The COVID-19 pandemic continues to cause significant risk to the public health and safety of the Nation.  More than 900,000 people in this Nation have perished from the disease, and it is essential to continue to combat and respond to COVID-19 with the full capacity and capability of the Federal Government.

Therefore, I have determined that it is necessary to continue the national emergency declared in Proclamation 9994 concerning the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/biden-quietly-extends-federal-national-emergency-declaration-related-covid-beyond-termination-date-march-1st-provides-no-end-date/

Heads-up to the US Truckers getting ready to roll.  These should be your three demands ....

1.  End the State of Emergency and all its powers.
2.  End all vaccine mandates, mask mandates and testing mandates ---- for all.
3.  Reinstate all employment lost due to these mandates in the private and military sectors.

Three points ... keep it simple.

Looks like Biden's preparing to interfere with mid-term voting.......

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Heads-up to the US Truckers getting ready to roll.  These should be your three demands ....

1.  End the State of Emergency and all its powers.
2.  End all vaccine mandates, mask mandates and testing mandates ---- for all.
3.  Reinstate all employment lost due to these mandates in the private and military sectors.

Three points ... keep it simple.
Agreed!!!

K.I.S.S. (Keep it simple, stupid).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

The shamdemic was always about corrupting the elections process. I guess we'll have to have everyone vote by mail now. It's the only way.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

:bingo: