Author Topic: White House's latest challenge is sour public mood  (Read 135 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House's latest challenge is sour public mood
« on: February 18, 2022, 02:10:22 pm »
White House's latest challenge is sour public mood
By Alex Gangitano and Brett Samuels - 02/18/22 06:00 AM EST

A Biden White House struggling to find any sort of political momentum is facing a stern challenge in trying to shift the sour mood of a public fatigued by the two-year pandemic, annoyed with rising prices and uncertain over conflicts abroad.

President Biden’s approval ratings have steadily dropped since August and Democrats are headed toward a November where it seems inevitable that they will lose their congressional majorities.

Public frustration over inflation and the pandemic has contributed to a dour public mood that is clearly hurting Democrats and Biden, and time may be running out for the party to turn the tide before the midterms.

“You have a whole cross section of folks who found Trump unacceptable as president, just from a personality and ethics standpoint, but those people have turned on Biden because of day-to-day quality of life issues like filling up the grocery cart, being able to walk down the street, having my kids in school learning,” said Stewart Verdery, a former assistant secretary at the Department of Homeland Security under President George W. Bush.

Only 39 of Americans in a recent Politico-Morning Consult poll approved of the way Biden has handled the COVID-19 pandemic, while 41 percent gave him a poor rating.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/594842-white-houses-latest-challenge-is-sour-public-mood
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: White House's latest challenge is sour public mood
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 02:28:32 pm »
I seriously doubt this is true.

Slow Joe and his handlers are soooo freaking clueless that they have no idea how bad things are or what is going on.

Yeah,they are being told this by various Dims from all over the country,but since when have Entitled Royalty ever listened to the peons?

Gotta be incredibly frustrating to the average Dim pol worried about re-election and losing all that graft,but this couldn't happen to a more deserving group of people.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 02:30:38 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 07:32:54 pm »
I seriously doubt this is true.

Slow Joe and his handlers are soooo freaking clueless that they have no idea how bad things are or what is going on.

Yeah,they are being told this by various Dims from all over the country,but since when have Entitled Royalty ever listened to the peons?

Yup

You saw a perfect example of this when Jen Psaki was mocking Jeanine Pirro and dismissing the rise in violent crime is nothing more than a Fox News concern
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 03:14:03 am »
Yup

You saw a perfect example of this when Jen Psaki was mocking Jeanine Pirro and dismissing the rise in violent crime is nothing more than a Fox News concern

@LMAO

Reality is whatever you want it to be when you are Royalty,or speaking for Royalty.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!