General Category > Crime And Punishment

Uber driver pleaded for her life before she was killed in Monroeville, dashcam video shows

<< < (2/3) > >>

LMAO:

--- Quote from: goatprairie on February 20, 2022, 07:00:15 pm ---There's a reason many cabbies and delivery people will either not pick up black males or refuse to go into black sections of many cities. It's simply not worth their lives.
--- End quote ---

Back in the 1990's there was a story of how Pizza deliverers were told by the company not to deliver in these neighborhoods and then AG Reno told them to do such was racial profiling and tried to order them to continue delivery in those areas

andy58-in-nh:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on February 19, 2022, 10:03:18 pm ---Look at the pictures.
I know what you're thinking.
Even though you can't say it or type it.
Stop feeling bad about that.
Your disgust is both rational and justified.

--- End quote ---

The other thing I'm thinking is how some left-wing criminal defense attorney will try to get him off, or how a left-wing prosecutor will try to get him a minimum sentence.

deb:
He has “dead eyes”. Like his own soul left his body and has been replaced with something demonic.

SZonian:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on February 19, 2022, 10:03:18 pm ---Look at the pictures.
I know what you're thinking.
Even though you can't say it or type it.
Stop feeling bad about that.
Your disgust is both rational and justified.

--- End quote ---
:thumbsup:

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: andy58-in-nh on February 20, 2022, 11:57:11 pm ---The other thing I'm thinking is how some left-wing criminal defense attorney will try to get him off, or how a left-wing prosecutor will try to get him a minimum sentence.

--- End quote ---
Fortunately, Allegheny County's prosecutor, a Democrat, is not a soft-on-crime, Soros-funded type of prosecuting attorney.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version