Author Topic: Canada is destroying its banking system  (Read 174 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Canada is destroying its banking system
« on: February 18, 2022, 03:20:34 pm »
February 18, 2022
Canada is destroying its banking system
By Andrea Widburg

The problem with becoming a dictator is that madness often quickly follows.  Caligula is an example from the past, for he was genuinely insane and died as a result of that.  Closer to our time, so obsessive was Hitler's effort to exterminate Europe's Jews, he diverted resources from the Russian front, essentially assuring Germany's military defeat.  And in Canada today, we have a ruling party that's equally obsessive, this time in its determination to destroy all political opposition.  To that end, Canada's ruling class is willing to bring down its entire banking system.

Canada's truckers, who are more vaccinated than the average Canadian, nevertheless felt that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had gone too far when he required them to show a vaccine passport to enter their own country.  They launched a convoy that traveled across Canada's frozen wastes to get to Ottawa to present their case to the government.

In a perfect world, the government, in the form of Justin Trudeau, would have met with them, heard their grievances, promised to work with them, and sent them home.  Had he done so, it's likely that the truckers would meekly have departed, feeling that their voices had been heard.  That's how things work when a true statesman occupies the top position in government.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/canada_is_destroying_its_banking_system.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Canada is destroying its banking system
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 04:06:23 pm »
So Canadian authorities can arbitrarily freeze personal bank accounts to squelch political opposition?

Trudeau is off his gourd.  A fiat curreny banking system only functions on faith and confidence, which he is destroying.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 10:44:40 pm »
I am sure biden has been taking notes...

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2022, 11:22:43 pm »
I am sure biden has been taking notes...
Oh, so am I.

They are studying the heck out of this, and the real evidence was when the minister popped off about Trump supporters.
(The only real influence Trump has had in Canada is as a visiting dignitary).
All of these pukes are getting their marching orders from the same source.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2022, 12:54:59 am »
There is no doubt about it.

He has declared to all depositors ihat their money is not safe and can be looted.

What fool would trust a banking system like that?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2022, 02:02:43 am »

There is no doubt about it.

He has declared to all depositors ihat their money is not safe and can be looted.

What fool would trust a banking system like that?
This is because all Leftists everywhere believe that THEY own everything. Your home, your land, your children, your car, everything every single thing in your world is theirs. They are just letting you use it. And hoarding cash will not help when the dollar becomes useless.

I just want to thank all the NeverTrumps for making all of this happen.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2022, 02:14:22 am »
They need to continue to do this, but it needs to be targeted.

Any bank with an Ottawa presence or holds accounts for the federal govt, protesters need to terminate their accounts and move them somewhere else.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DB

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2022, 02:22:28 am »
My guess is there are large amounts of money quietly being moved, most likely out of country, right now.

We are going to find out what Canadians are made of shortly.