Author Topic: Clinton tears into GOP, Fox News at NY Democratic convention  (Read 725 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton tears into GOP, Fox News at NY Democratic convention
« on: February 17, 2022, 10:02:07 pm »
By Julia Manchester - 02/17/22 04:35 PM EST

TRENDING:

omicron Russia Joe Biden Winter Olympics

SPONSORED:

Misunderstood: The Huawei Story

TheHill.com
By Julia Manchester - 02/17/22 04:35 PM EST
Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter

Just In...

Democrat Mucarsel-Powel rules out rematch with Gimenez in Florida
    Campaign
    — 5m 39s ago
    Pilot program offers up to $25,000 to first-generation homeowners in Rhode Island
    Changing America
    — 15m 21s ago
    Sports minister says Djokovic can compete at Italian Open
    Healthcare
    — 21m 32s ago
    Campaign
    — 23m 17s ago

Hillary Clinton slammed former President Trump, the GOP and Fox News while speaking at New York Democratic Convention on Thursday.

"We can't get distracted. Whether it's by the latest culture war nonsense or some new right-wing lie on Fox or Facebook," Clinton told the crowd in New York City.

The former secretary of State and presidential nominee went on to allude to Fox News's coverage of Special Counsel John Durham's investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 election.

This week, Durham accused Michael Sussman, an attorney for Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign who was charged with lying to the FBI, and his allies of exploiting government databases in an effort to gather information on Trump.

Right-wing media outlets, including Fox, have covered the story extensively.

"By the way, they've been coming after me again lately, in case you might have noticed. It's funny, the more trouble Trump gets into, the wilder the charges and conspiracy theories about me seem to get," Clinton said.

"So now, his accountants have fired him and investigations draw closer to him, and right on cue the noise machine gets turned up doesn't it? Fox leads the charge with accusations against me, counting on their audience to fall for it again. And as an aside, they're getting awfully close to actual malice in their attacks," she continued.

However, Clinton warned Democrats not to pay attention to both extreme ends of the political spectrum.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/594812-clinton-tears-into-gop-fox-news-at-ny-democratic-convention
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Clinton tears into GOP, Fox News at NY Democratic convention
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 10:57:42 pm »
"HILLARY CLINTON: "They'll ban books but do nothing about guns. They'll make it harder for people to vote but easier for big corporations to bust unions. They'll let polluters trash our environment and let Donald Trump trash our democracy.""  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1494426564473327616

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022, 11:22:58 pm »
"Hillary Clinton: "We must reject the big lie about the 2020 election and the cover-up of the insurrection of last January 6.""  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1494411107490054146

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2022, 11:29:00 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2022, 11:30:35 pm »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2022, 11:45:23 pm »
Desperate flailing, spinning conspiracy theories while accusing the other side of conspiracy theories.

Classic Clinton.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2022, 01:09:20 am »
"HILLARY CLINTON: "They'll ban books but do nothing about guns. They'll make it harder for people to vote but easier for big corporations to bust unions. They'll let polluters trash our environment and let Donald Trump trash our democracy.""  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1494426564473327616

Now who's lying.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2022, 06:33:12 am »
Truckasaurus Poso
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: 65% of voters think the Clinton spying scandal is "worse than Watergate," 48% strongly.

Only 28% disagree.

Rasmussen Reports:  https://t.co/RQdJ7TdrRx

8:47 PM · Feb 17, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2022, 07:07:16 am »
Hillary Clinton — the definition of insanity
NY Post, Feb 17, 2022, Maureen Callahan

No, no, no, no, no. Dear God, no.

Hillary Clinton is seriously mulling a run in 2024. There’s simply no other way to interpret her speech at Thursday’s New York State Democratic Party Convention.

Like the Tracy Flick she is, Clinton could barely make it through name-checking Gov. Hochul before eagerly leapfrogging into national politics.

Apologies to Tracy Flick. At least she knew how to win an election.

Not enough that Hillary carpet-bagged her way into a New York State Senate seat, itself a pretext for her first failed presidential run.

Nope, Hillary had to use New York’s pandemic-era suffering as her excuse for addressing everything and anything but New York’s continued struggle for survival.

“We have faced these challenges here in New York,” Hillary began, “at a time when the nation is deeply and dangerously divided.”

Subtle.

Does she not recall which two figures came to epitomize our deeply and dangerously divided nation back in 2016? “I know many of us hoped that defeating Trump would heal our divisions,” said the woman who thinks herself unifying, calming, uncontroversial.

Yet this speech, if anything, should remind the Dems why Hillary lost not once but twice: She fails to inspire.

The political maxim of campaigning in poetry but governing in prose has clearly never resonated with Hillary.

Consider these warmed-over chestnuts from Thursday’s speech:

“We need to focus on solutions that matter to voters.”

“The struggle for unity and democracy is far from over.”

“Democrats are fighting for safer communities and more opportunities . . . better jobs and higher wages . . . health care and housing that doesn’t break the bank.”

Make no mistake: Hillary’s fighting for what she sees as her birthright, her fate, one she will not be denied.

We’re all going to have to go through this again.

Think I’m kidding?

More:  https://nypost.com/2022/02/17/hillary-clinton-the-definition-of-insanity/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2022, 10:44:00 am »
Truckasaurus Poso
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: 65% of voters think the Clinton spying scandal is "worse than Watergate," 48% strongly.

Only 28% disagree.

Rasmussen Reports:  https://t.co/RQdJ7TdrRx

8:47 PM · Feb 17, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

The Clinton Crime Syndicate has now a good 30 years of activity that few have overlooked.

I'd wager that probably 75% of the hard core dems see that as a plus.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2022, 02:14:28 pm »
It's not the GOP or Fox News she needs to worry about.  John Durham was chosen for the Russia-gate/Steele dossier investigation precisely because he had an unimpeachable reputation as an honest,  careful and thorough prosecutor.   

I know a lot of folks on this board are impatient with him, but care and thoroughness take time.  With a little luck the GOP will control both houses of Congress by the time he starts really laying out the case against the 2016 Clinton campaign, Obama administration and FBI and his work will feed into some Congressional investigations.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2022, 02:56:27 pm »
... but she's not running for President in 2024 ... and she's not seeking to hijack the DNC again ... and she's not looking to make Democratic candidates indebted to her ... and she's not trying to increase Dem seats in Congress to smooth the way for her 2024 agenda.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.