Author Topic: Hillary Clinton — the definition of insanity By Maureen Callahan  (Read 58 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hillary Clinton — the definition of insanity
By Maureen Callahan   
February 17, 2022 6:55pm

No, no, no, no, no. Dear God, no.

Hillary Clinton is seriously mulling a run in 2024. There’s simply no other way to interpret her speech at Thursday’s New York state Democratic Party Convention.

Like the Tracy Flick she is, Clinton could barely make it through name-checking Gov. Kathy Hochul before eagerly leapfrogging into national politics.

Apologies to Tracy Flick. At least she knew how to win an election.

Not enough that Hillary carpetbagged her way into a New York state seat in the US Senate, itself a pretext for her first failed presidential run.

Nope, Hillary had to use New York’s pandemic-era suffering as her excuse for addressing everything and anything but New York’s continued struggle for survival.

“We have faced these challenges here in New York,” Hillary began, “at a time when the nation is deeply and dangerously divided.”

Subtle.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/02/17/hillary-clinton-the-definition-of-insanity/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Hillary Clinton — the definition of insanity By Maureen Callahan
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 03:55:21 pm »
Hillary is not insane - she's damaged - she's an anti-social paranoid pyschopath with low self esteem who is desperate to be America's first woman President.

Her self-identity comes from external credentials, honors, and positions, not an internal sense of self.

There is no "genuine" Hillary.  Her self-image and self-definition are transactional:  she'll make them what she thinks is necessary in that moment to move others towards her goals.  When people don't bend to her will, as she expects or needs them to, she'll be lash out in frustration and rage.

If not for those 2008 Iowa Democratic Caucuses rubes who voted for Obama ... If not for those hicks in rural Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and other podunk swing states ... Hillary would have fulfilled her inevitable destiny to be America's first woman President ... who would rule America like Josef Stalin in a pantsuit.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.