Author Topic: Here comes the American trucker ‘Peoples Convoy’… when it will head to DC, what you should know  (Read 8010 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OK, I've been thinking this for a while but I have been hesitant to say anything, because I can't really define what makes me think this. It's just that something about this convoy protest feels off.

Does anyone else think that this protest might be a bit glow-in-the-dark?  That is, organized by Federal agents provocateur?

Well...we have Jan 6th as an example..we now know the feds infiltrated and incited the crowds, so nothing would surprise me... :shrug:

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
OK, I've been thinking this for a while but I have been hesitant to say anything, because I can't really define what makes me think this. It's just that something about this convoy protest feels off.

Does anyone else think that this protest might be a bit glow-in-the-dark?  That is, organized by Federal agents provocateur?

@Ghost Bear

You can bet the farm there are feral agents and informers mixed in,with some of them being close to the leadership.

This is a "given" in 21st Century 'murika.

So what?

If you can discover who they are,have someone surprise them with a pillow case pulled over their head,and then just beat the living snot out of them.

If not,just be careful about what you say and do in public.

In other words,consider it just another day in modern 'murika.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

Well...we have Jan 6th as an example..we now know the feds infiltrated and incited the crowds, so nothing would surprise me... :shrug:

Exactly.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
seems to me they don't even have to join in (where their asses might get kicked).

After all, the P resident has speechifying done on a sound stage, how hard would it be to stage an fake event replete with all the trigger icons and behaviours and violence they need, well away from the main highway.

As long as the signs don't show and the shots aren't wide, who would know better in the viewing audiences of ABCNNBCBS?

That kind of Hollywood crap could well be used, regardless.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Approves Up to 700 National Guard Troops for Trucker Convoy

Kristina Wong 22 Feb 2022

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin has authorized an order to mobilize as many as 700 D.C. National Guard members ahead of an upcoming trucker convoy to the nation’s capital.

The National Guard said in a press statement that Austin approved requests from the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department and the U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) for D.C. National Guard assistance with traffic control during “First Amendment demonstrations expected in the city in the coming days.”

“The people who live, work and visit the District are part of our community, and their safety is our first mission priority,” said Maj. Gen. Sherrie L. McCandless, DCNG commanding general, in the statement.

“Our MPD and USCP partners have asked for our help in ensuring people can demonstrate peacefully and safely, andwe stand ready to assist,” she said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/22/defense-secretary-lloyd-austin-approves-700-national-guard-troops-trucker-convoy/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline EdinVA

and their safety is our first mission priority
So how is a trucker not safe?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Leader Of Trucker Convoy To DC Has A Message For Biden: ‘End The Mandates’

Bryan Babb
Contributor
February 23, 2022 9:15 AM ET

“Freedom Convoy USA 2022” organizer and Maryland gubernatorial candidate Kyle Sefcik urged President Joe Biden to “end the mandates” in a video Monday as truckers prepare to protest in Washington, D.C.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/02/23/kyle-sefcik-freedom-convoy-protest-joe-biden-washington-dc/
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Approves Up to 700 National Guard Troops for Trucker Convoy

Kristina Wong 22 Feb 2022

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin has authorized an order to mobilize as many as 700 D.C. National Guard members ahead of an upcoming trucker convoy to the nation’s capital.

The National Guard said in a press statement that Austin approved requests from the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department and the U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) for D.C. National Guard assistance with traffic control during “First Amendment demonstrations expected in the city in the coming days.”

“The people who live, work and visit the District are part of our community, and their safety is our first mission priority,” said Maj. Gen. Sherrie L. McCandless, DCNG commanding general, in the statement.

@mystery-ak

She happens to be an Air Farce General,with zero infantry or other ground troop experience.

In other words,a PC appointment who will do anything she is told to do without question because she knows her next promotion depends on it.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Has the government's overreach during and after Jan 6 had its desired affect? 

Are we now too afraid to exercise our First Amendment rights?

« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 02:53:04 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

"Yes",and "Yes" for many Americans.

Mostly those in the media,the entertainment industry,and Dims of all backgrounds.

The difference between them and the rest of us is THEY are celebrating the loss of personal freedoms because it means they will no longer have to make decisions for themselves. They actually see this as contributing to their personal freedoms.

After all,if you never have to make a decision,you can never be wrong.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 03:01:09 pm by sneakypete »

Offline EdinVA

Well, this has been brewing for decades. 

The ruling elite no longer worry about the scotus or congress overturning them, the constitution no longer is relevant, the cabal of dictators are working in concert to enslave the world so it is now the American people vs ???
We all keep looking for peaceful ways out of this mess but everyday I see that possibility waning...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
America's People's Convoy gets ready to roll! One thousand trucks begin 11-day drive from California to D.C. TODAY to protest COVID mask and vaccine mandates

As many as 1,00 truckers are expected to participate in the People's Convoy protest which is leaving California on Wednesday to embark on an 11-day trek to Washington DC
    The People's Convoy has called on the federal government to end the National Emergency enacted at the start of the pandemic, which President Joe Biden extended on Friday despite calls from Congress to end it
    Organizers and participants argue the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions and mandates are unconstitutional and claim the 'government has forgotten its place'
    The organizers also claim the convoy is 'about freedom and unity,' noting the truckers are 'riding unified across party and state lines and with people of all colors and creeds'
    The cavalcade will set off from the Adelanto Stadium at midday PST Wednesday and will make several stops across the nation, before its anticipated arrival at the DC Beltway on March 5
    People's Convoy organizers claim they do not intend to disrupt roads or bridges, like the Canadian Freedom Convoy protest did, however some truckers are swearing to disrupt traffic in the nation's capital
    The District of Columbia government - including Democrat Mayor Muriel Bowser - and the U.S. Capitol Police are requesting the National Guard assistance
    DC leaders have also increased police presence in the city and plan to reinstall the fencing that surrounded the Capitol complex for much of 2021

By Natasha Anderson and Stephen M. Lepore and Andrea Blanco and Michelle Thompson and Alan Butterfield For Dailymail.com

Published: 21:11 EST, 22 February 2022 | Updated: 10:01 EST, 23 February 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10541217/Nancy-Pelosi-says-shes-monitoring-freedom-trucker-convoy-heading-DC.html
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U.S. Capitol Police close D.C. streets ahead of the "People's Convoy", fencing goes back up at Capitol
Karen Townsend Feb 22, 2022 10:01 PM ET

American truckers and their supporters are organizing and heading to Washington, D.C. to protest COVID-19 mandates. The People’s Convoy is patterned after Canada’s Freedom Convoy. Truckers will leave California tomorrow and arrive in Washington on Saturday, March 5. D.C. law enforcement is preparing for their arrival.

The People’s Convoy announced plans to launch a “peaceful and unified transcontinental movement” in Southern California. Organizers say their intention is to have a “law-abiding convoy” with truckers, blue-collar workers and supporters participating in it. According to the news release, they expect supporters from all walks of life. Their news release named some conservative-leaning journalists who will join the convoy to cover the event, providing daily updates as they travel across the country.

American truckers are launching The People’s Convoy, a peaceful and unified transcontinental movement, on Wednesday, February 23, 2022, from the Adelanto Stadium in Southern California. Starting at 10:00 a.m., hundreds of truckers will hear words of encouragement and blessings from a group of speakers including FLCCC President Dr. Pierre Kory and Godspeak Church Pastor Rob McCoy. The truckers and blue-collar workers of the United States will be joined by freedom-loving supporters from all walks of life – frontline doctors, lawyers, first responders, former military servicemen and women, students, retirees, mothers, fathers and children – on this peaceful and law-abiding transcontinental journey toward the east coast. The truckers encourage one and all to come out to the stadium in the heart of Adelanto, California to wish them well, see them off and join in the journey.

This convoy is about freedom and unity: the truckers are riding unified across party and state lines and with people of all colors and creeds – Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Mormons, Agnostics, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans, Republican, Democrats. All individuals are welcome to participate by either attending the launch gathering – at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday February 23, at Adelanto Stadium – or by getting in their own vehicles and following the big rigs from Adelanto toward the east coast!

The message of The People’s Convoy is simple. The last 23 months of the COVID-19 pandemic have been a rough road for all Americans to travel: spiritually, emotionally, physically, and – not least – financially. With the advent of the vaccine and workable therapeutic agents, along with the hard work of so many sectors that contributed to declining COVID-19 cases and severity of illness, it is now time to re-open the country. The average American worker needs to be able to end-run the economic hardships of the last two years, and get back to the business of making bread – so they can pay their rents and mortgages and help jumpstart this economy. To that end, it’s time for elected officials to work with the blue collar and white-collar workers of America and restore accountability and liberty – by lifting all mandates and ending the state of emergency – as COVID is well-in-hand now, and Americans need to get back to work in a free and unrestricted manner.

more
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2022/02/22/u-s-capitol-police-close-d-c-streets-ahead-of-the-peoples-convoy-fencing-goes-back-up-at-capitol-n450195
Support the USO

Offline EdinVA

“law-abiding convoy”

As long as only one side follows the law, it is a waste of time

@Right_in_Virginia

"Yes",and "Yes" for many Americans.

Mostly those in the media,the entertainment industry,and Dims of all backgrounds.

The difference between them and the rest of us is THEY are celebrating the loss of personal freedoms because it means they will no longer have to make decisions for themselves. They actually see this as contributing to their personal freedoms.

After all,if you never have to make a decision,you can never be wrong.

I'm worried  that WE (not the media and entertainent segments) have become hesistant to peacefully protest  @sneakypete

We appear to be consumed with throwing yellow flags in front of the trucker's convoy.  Why aren't we organizing to stand and encourage the convoy along its route ..... letting them know they don't drive alone or in vain?

Unless we are and I'm not aware of it @sneakypete

Offline EdinVA

I'm worried  that WE (not the media and entertainent segments) have become hesistant to peacefully protest  @sneakypete

We appear to be consumed with throwing yellow flags in front of the trucker's convoy.  Why aren't we organizing to stand and encourage the convoy along its route ..... letting them know they don't drive alone or in vain?

The protests are to centralized and in the wrong place.  The liberal center of the universe in the dc metro area so no winning there no matter how just your position is.
For decades we have taken power from the states and given it to the feds and it is time to move the power back to where it belongs.  If these protests were organizes around state capitals millions more would have access and would participate, with the swamp as the focus, not much participation especially driving around the beltway...
Great idea but poorly focused...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

MY fear is it is too late to keep the protests peaceful. Big Massa Goobermint will no  longer allow peaceful protests. He seems determined to make this a fight.

And,of course,the people behind this will get on their private airplanes or yachts and flee the country for some safe haven until the fighting ends,only returning when it is safe for them to return and take control again.

Or at least that is their plan.

IF we MUST fight,we MUST win,and when we win,we MUST track those buttholes down and execute every freaking one of them that was involved at any decision-making level.

PLEASE take note that I am NOT suggesting whole families be put in prison or executed for the decisions and actions of the head of that family. I AM insisting that EVERY family member that was employed by the family businesses be given a VERY  close look at as related to their activities and business decisions,and be treated accordingly by a court.

IF they were in a decision-making position as related to national and international business dealing,EVERY detail of EVERY decision should be closely looked at for UN-Constitutional decisions that would have or did take away freedoms guaranteed under our Bill of Rights as well as any decisions that would,under normal circumstances,be deemed as illegal or criminal in any respect.

We MUST be VERY careful about how we do this and to the punishments we hand out,though. Above all,we do NOT want to turn into a slightly different version of THEM.

We MUST seek justice,not revenge. There may be a fine line between the two for some people,but there is still a line that can be seen.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 03:35:57 pm by sneakypete »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

This is what the Jan 6th persecutions are all about and a lesson for those who are planning any kind of public demonstrations.
Support the USO

@Right_in_Virginia

MY fear is it is too late to keep the protests peaceful. Big Massa Goobermint will no  longer allow peaceful protests. He seems determined to make this a fight. [...]

This is, IMO, a legitimate issue  .... not a fear.

We didn't surrender to King George when he tried this ..... we stood in defiance.    I think now is the time to remember who we are.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is what the Jan 6th persecutions are all about and a lesson for those who are planning any kind of public demonstrations.

@mystery-ak

EXACTLY!

BUT......,this is TrueDoo throwing down the gauntlet/challenge in CANADA,not Slow Joe throwing down the gauntlet in America.

Frankly,I have no idea what the laws are in Canada as pertaining to ANY of the things that are happening. I know that most of what I read and hear about is outrageous to me,but I do NOT know they are illegal in Canada.

What we really need is some solid input from Canadian sources that can be trusted,and I don't personally have the first clue on how to do this or who to contact.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Congressman: Seize Trucks From Protesters Headed To D.C., Give Them To Growing Businesses
By  Ryan Saavedra

Feb 22, 2022   DailyWire.com

Democrat Rep. Ruben Gallego (AZ) called for seizing the trucks of protesters headed to Washington, D.C., and then giving the property to businesses looking to grow.

“Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies looking to expand their business,” Gallego tweeted in response to the following news headline: “Trucker convoy could shut down DC Beltway tomorrow.”

“Law enforcement agencies in Maryland, Virginia and D.C. are monitoring what could be a number of trucker convoys coming to D.C.,” the report said. “Truckers apparently spurred on by the recent protests in Canada want their voices heard, but the extent of the protests and how disruptive they may be is still unclear.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrat-congressman-seize-trucks-from-protesters-headed-to-d-c-give-them-to-growing-businesses?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter
Support the USO

Online Kamaji

Democrat Congressman: Seize Trucks From Protesters Headed To D.C., Give Them To Growing Businesses
By  Ryan Saavedra

Feb 22, 2022   DailyWire.com

Democrat Rep. Ruben Gallego (AZ) called for seizing the trucks of protesters headed to Washington, D.C., and then giving the property to businesses looking to grow.

“Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies looking to expand their business,” Gallego tweeted in response to the following news headline: “Trucker convoy could shut down DC Beltway tomorrow.”

“Law enforcement agencies in Maryland, Virginia and D.C. are monitoring what could be a number of trucker convoys coming to D.C.,” the report said. “Truckers apparently spurred on by the recent protests in Canada want their voices heard, but the extent of the protests and how disruptive they may be is still unclear.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrat-congressman-seize-trucks-from-protesters-headed-to-d-c-give-them-to-growing-businesses?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

On what basis would those trucks be seized?  Just your say-so, Mr. Gallego?

Offline mountaineer

Ruben Gallego is unfamiliar with "due process."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org