Author Topic: Here comes the American trucker ‘Peoples Convoy’… when it will head to DC, what you should know  (Read 8008 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Uh, yeah.  No.  D.C. lives or dies on Beltway traffic.

Bidet flies in and out on helicopter, so even putting trucks up against the White House itself won't inconvenience him.

And journalists also use helicopters, particularly when there are traffic jams.

Screw with the Beltway and you screw with DC  ... bigly.

Offline Kamaji

Screw with the Beltway and you screw with DC  ... bigly.

:thumbsup:

I used to live there, 20 years ago, and even then, the Beltway "drove" regional traffic.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Uh, yeah.  No.  D.C. lives or dies on Beltway traffic.

Bidet flies in and out on helicopter, so even putting trucks up against the White House itself won't inconvenience him.

And journalists also use helicopters, particularly when there are traffic jams.

@Kamaji

The typical Tuesday afternoon traffic screws with beltway traffic,even IF there are no accidents.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This Legend Will be Joining the People’s Convoy to DC

by anthony
12 minutes ago

Uncle Ted is hopping up in his big rig and joining the People’s Convoy. In a recent interview with Newsmax, rock star singer Ted Nugent stated that he will join the People’s Convoy which will consist of truckers and other patriots driving from California to Washington DC to protest against Biden and vaccine mandates.

Early in his interview with Newsmax, the singer to the hit song White Buffalo stated that he supports Canadian truckers protesting against vaccine mandates in Canada. He would go on to say that Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castro Jr. and the truckers protesting his authoritarian overreach are the nest humanity has to offer.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/this-legend-will-be-joining-the-peoples-convoy-to-dc-tony/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

by anthony
12 minutes ago

Uncle Ted is hopping up in his big rig and joining the People’s Convoy. In a recent interview with Newsmax, rock star singer Ted Nugent stated that he will join the People’s Convoy which will consist of truckers and other patriots driving from California to Washington DC to protest against Biden and vaccine mandates.

Early in his interview with Newsmax, the singer to the hit song White Buffalo stated that he supports Canadian truckers protesting against vaccine mandates in Canada. He would go on to say that Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castro Jr. and the truckers protesting his authoritarian overreach are the nest humanity has to offer.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/this-legend-will-be-joining-the-peoples-convoy-to-dc-tony/

There are probably 20M liberals in this country licking their chops hoping that Biden uses a Trudeau like mandate to throw Ted Nugent in jail.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@Cyber Liberty

Did an Arizona democrat really say that?

According to his "bleep" profile he represents AZ-7.  Trudeauism is catchy!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Did an Arizona democrat really say that?

It's Gallego, so I believe he really did say that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
According to his "bleep" profile he represents AZ-7.  Trudeauism is catchy!!!!

I think he may be running for Mayor of Phoenix.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline rustynail

Offline Kamaji

It's Gallego, so I believe he really did say that.

Thanks.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

by anthony
12 minutes ago

more

@mystery-ak

I wonder how enthusiastic they will be about arresting someone who has the financial assets to sue them into the ground,and the media recognition to stay in the news as long as he wants.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

https://twitter.com/themarketswork/status/1496146772296667137

@mystery-ak

And by impounding,seizing,and giving the trucks to small businesses,he means giving them to his and her panic businesses.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
38,000 Strong Trucker Convoy Heading Friday to D.C. from L.A. for State of the Union

A 38,000 trucker convoy is heading to Washington, DC, from Los Angeles to protest pandemic mandates in time for President Biden’s State of the Union Address on March 1.

Wendell Husebø 22 Feb 2022

A 38,000 trucker convoy is heading to Washington, DC, from Los Angeles to protest pandemic mandates just in time for President Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address on March 1.

Kyle Sefcik, organizer and leader of the Freedom Convoy USA 2022, told WUSA CBS 9 that he is scheduled to leave Los Angeles on Friday and drive to D.C. The peaceful convoy will be composed of trucks and motorcycles and does not intend to gather at the Capitol. Instead, the convoy will protest near the White House and the National Mall with Christian bands and preachers.

“We want to be there for that and tell the president we’re here,” Sefcik told the local outlet. “This doesn’t even need to happen. If the president said, ‘Mandates are over and the state of emergency is over. Let’s get back to the world and let’s do our thing,’ then we’re not even coming.”

“We have to get the attention in the most peaceful way and this is our way of doing it,” Sefcik continued. “Do we want to stop businesses from being able to be open and people being able to get to work and school? No. We don’t want to cause this at all which is why we’re telling the president ahead of time to end this now. We don’t even have to come.”

Sefcik told the outlet that convoy could disrupt major corridors of the greater Maryland and northern Virginia area and roads that serve as a major commuting passageway and route for commercial deliveries into the district.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/22/38000-strong-trucker-convoy-heading-friday-to-d-c-from-l-a-for-state-of-the-union/
Support the USO

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Arizona Dem Congressman calls for seizure of private property of truckers who are upset and hurt by high fuel prices.

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Nationwide trucker strike far more effective than an American convoy that will be immediately infiltrated

6:00 PM · Feb 22, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Nationwide trucker strike far more effective than an American convoy that will be immediately infiltrated

6:00 PM · Feb 22, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

I agree, but it must be done...delicately.  Too strong and people will be pissed their Amazon deliveries sieze up 100%.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I agree, but it must be done...delicately.  Too strong and people will be pissed their Amazon deliveries sieze up 100%.

Truckers ought to just target locations that only have vax and mask mandates for a semi-general strike.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Truckers ought to just target locations that only have vax and mask mandates for a semi-general strike.

There aren't that many states like that left.  Which is good, tactically speaking.  DeeCee is one of the worst districts in the country, so it will be a necessary target.  Besides, the National Government appears to be the largest obstruction to liberty today.
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdinVA

First of 3 truck convoys headed to DC Wednesday, officials prepare for Beltway 'gridlock'
WASHINGTON (7News) — Area law enforcement is preparing for three trucker convoys headed to the DC region -- the earliest one expected Wednesday. 7News has team coverage on what to expect.
A group from Scranton, Pa is expected to come into town Wednesday afternoon. Their goal: create gridlock on an already bumper-to-bumper beltway.
https://wjla.com/news/local/truck-convoys-dc-beltway-gridlock-scranton-pennsylvania-bob-bolus-us-capitol-fencing-homeland-security-police-state-of-the-union-joe-biden-covid-19-mandates-vaccinations-national-guard-fbi

pointing-down

"Trucker Convoy is Coming to DC— Their Leader Has a Message for Joe Biden"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1496226876389474304

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Arizona Dem Congressman calls for seizure of private property of truckers who are upset and hurt by high fuel prices.

@GtHawk

And *I* am calling for the seizure of that Arizona Dim congresscritter.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
OK, I've been thinking this for a while but I have been hesitant to say anything, because I can't really define what makes me think this. It's just that something about this convoy protest feels off.

Does anyone else think that this protest might be a bit glow-in-the-dark?  That is, organized by Federal agents provocateur?
Let it burn.