General Category > Crime And Punishment

A Group Of Armed Robbers Approach Peninsula Jewelry Store Owner – He Shows Them The Power Of The Se

(1/1)

American Girl:
This is in California so now the owner will be charged with attempted murder and be sentenced to the max amount of years in prison because some progressive Soros-paid DA hates the Second Amendment.  https://www.usasupreme.com/a-group-of-armed-robbers-approach-peninsula-jewelry-store-owner-he-shows-them-the-power-of-the-second-amendment-video/

verga:
A couple of things jumped out at me:
1) They were driving a minivan.
2) They started to drive off with one of their own still outside the minivan holding on to the door handle. Thats some real loyalty there.

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: verga on February 18, 2022, 12:38:44 pm ---A couple of things jumped out at me:
1) They were driving a minivan.
2) They started to drive off with one of their own still outside the minivan holding on to the door handle. Thats some real loyalty there.

--- End quote ---

Honor amongst thieves, and all that rot.

verga:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on February 18, 2022, 12:39:30 pm ---Honor amongst thieves, and all that rot.

--- End quote ---
:rolling:

sneakypete:
I don't get it. The store owner had 3 or 4 targets bunched up inside his little showroom,and didn't hit ANY of the SOB's?

Why the HELL does that man even have a freaking gun?

I know people who have never shot a gun in their lives who shot better than that the first time I handed them a handgun.

No "happy ending" here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version