Author Topic: Joe Biden: Russia Invading Ukraine Within ‘Next Several Days’  (Read 168 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: Russia Invading Ukraine Within ‘Next Several Days’

Charlie Spiering 17 Feb 2022

President Joe Biden said Thursday he still believed Russia would invade Ukraine within days.

When asked by reporters if he believed Russia would go through with an invasion, Biden replied, “Yes. My sense is that it will happen within the next several days.”

The president spoke to reporters while boarding Marine One to travel to Ohio to promote his failed Build Back Better agenda.

He said Russian President Vladimir Putin was moving more troops to the borders of Ukraine, not out, as they have claimed. Biden again claimed evidence of an upcoming attack, despite sharing no new detailed intelligence to prove it.

“We have reason to believe they are engaged in a false flag operation to have an excuse to go in,” Biden said. “Every indication we have is they’re prepared to go into Ukraine to attack Ukraine.”

The president said he wrote a letter to Putin but had not received a reply.

“They’re faxing it here — not faxing it. They’re just sending it here,” Biden replied. “I have not read it yet. I cannot comment on it.”

He told reporters he had no phone call scheduled with Putin.

Biden and his administration have been raising the alarm about Russia invading Ukraine for weeks.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/17/joe-biden-russia-invading-ukraine-within-next-several-days/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Joe Biden: Russia Invading Ukraine Within ‘Next Several Days’
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 04:16:45 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022, 04:19:20 pm »
 :boring:
Out of words for the stupidity....

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2022, 04:51:22 pm »
I can imagine Biden telling Putin 'C'mOn Man you're making me look bad here! Let's get this invasion going already, mmpf brxzl argg piffel!!!'