Author Topic: Wrong-way Biden dispatches Kamala Harris ... to secure the Ukraine border  (Read 83 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 18, 2022
Wrong-way Biden dispatches Kamala Harris ... to secure the Ukraine border
By Monica Showalter

So Kamala Harris is going to resolve the border crisis. That would be Ukraine's, not the U.S.'s Southern border, to somehow resolve Ukraine's border crisis instead of ours.

According to the New York Post:

Vice President Kamala Harris set off Thursday on a peace mission to Europe as Russia appeared to accelerate preparations for an invasion of Ukraine — undeterred by her failure to resolve the ongoing US-Mexico border crisis as President Biden’s point person on illegal immigration.

About two hours after Harris departed DC to attend the Munich Security Conference, Biden emerged from the White House and said he believes Russian President Vladimir Putin will launch an invasion of Ukraine “within the next several days.”

As Harris flew east to Germany, Biden traveled west to Lorain, Ohio, to talk about fixing Great Lakes pollution through his three-month-old bipartisan infrastructure law — prompting his aides to insist the jaunt wouldn’t distract him from the potential outbreak of the largest and deadliest conflict in Europe since World War II.

“I doubt [Putin’s] sitting back at the Kremlin right now shaking because Kamala Harris is over there,” Rep Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.), a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, said in an interview with Newsmax TV Wednesday.

“She couldn’t pour something out of a boot if there were instructions written on the heel,” Burchett added. “She can’t even find our southern border, much less the Ukrainian border. This is a joke, this is a travesty.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/joe_biden_dispatches_kamala_harris_to_the_wrong_border.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Wrong-way Biden dispatches Kamala Harris ... to secure the Ukraine border
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 03:50:18 pm »
It seems more and more this administration is finding all kinds of projects to get Kamala Harris out of the country.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 03:57:30 pm »
'Wrong-way Biden' do not link that evil demented fool with the heroic  'Wrong-Way’ Corrigan.

https://www.historynet.com/the-adventures-of-wrong-way-corrigan.htm

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2022, 04:37:58 pm »
Hey, now, KommieLa did a fabulous job solving the US border problem.  :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org